No announcement yet.

Official 1883 Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was pretty good. My buddy was the indian shot off the horse by Elsa in the first few minutes. I'll continue to watch.

It's funny how some of you have to make everything political.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

That’s her...
      She don't look like that anymore. She looks like she could stand to eat a cheeseburger or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
        I thought it was pretty good. My buddy was the indian shot off the horse by Elsa in the first few minutes. I'll continue to watch.

It's funny how some of you have to make everything political.

That’s cool your buddy got screen time.

Comment

Just finished watching the second episode. I think it’s awesome! But I can separate politics and a tv show. Just watching it for entertainment I think it’s a very good show.

Comment

Finished the 2nd episode so far. I like it. Beats some of the other junk on TV. To be honest its been better than the last few episodes of Yellowstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              If I can. I’m not sure I’m smart enough to find and record it. I seldom watch anything I can’t record because I’m sick of stupid commercials. Especially Joe Namath and Jimmy Walker. And another thing…… that liberal pr!kk William Devane that preaches doom and gloom if you don’t buy gold when he’s voted for every liberal politician at least twice……if y’all want to get political, I’m ready to rumble !
              Hey i noticed its playing on CMT after it plays on paramount later. I noticed EP 2 was on last night. So you may want to try to record the series there. It may be a week behind but better than paying for a subscription.

Comment

I'll say it is a lot better than I expected so far.

Comment

If you’re really complaining about 1883 already then you’re just looking for something to bi*ch about. Two episodes in, I think the show could be a good one.

Comment

So far its a great show, Not a fan on Tim M but I didn't even know he was in it till the second episode.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      If you’re really complaining about 1883 already then you’re just looking for something to bi*ch about. Two episodes in, I think the show could be a good one.
                      Hey! We have some Hall of Fame level "bi*cher's" on here. Don't take away their reason for living man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Hey! We have some Hall of Fame level "bi*cher's" on here. Don't take away their reason for living man!!!

Sooooo true!

Comment

Show is good and like the storyline. Can you imagine traveling from Ft.Worh to Montana in a wagon during that time period. Will watch the series and see how it goes good or bad.

Comment

good watch

Comment

Watched the second episode last night and, so far, am really enjoying. I particularly like the storyline having to do with the German immigrants. It appears to be pretty factual, based on what we all learned in Texas history, however, seeing it dramatized with the secondary and tertiary details included, makes it all the more fascinating. (Such as the part where Sam Elliot notices one of the young German immigrants couples is breaking out with Small Pox…)

All in all, I had lower expectations for 1883 and Taylor Sheridan as it’s not often the case that creative developers can get lightening to strike twice in a row. However, 1883 has captured my interest—as much for it’s more developed portrayal of events surrounding the significant historical events we all read about in our history texts. I’m in for the $5/month subscription—at least until the series ends.

Comment

What’s wrong with Tim and faith?

Comment

Working...
                                X