Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
    Didn't see much movement on Monday, except for a trophy squirrel. At least a couple of pounds. Heading out tomorrow to freeze.
    You wont be the only one tomorrow [emoji32]

I think someone got something recently, there was hair on the ground in the parking lot. I'm hoping to put the smack down on a slammer in the A.M.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
        You wont be the only one tomorrow [emoji32]

I think someone got something recently, there was hair on the ground in the parking lot. I'm hoping to put the smack down on a slammer in the A.M.

Best of luck. Next couple of weeks should be the ticket. By the way, that pic above was from Sunday.

Comment

Didn't see much movement on Monday, except for a trophy squirrel. At least a couple of pounds. Heading out tomorrow to freeze.
          I lol. Nice one.

Comment

May as well pack it in folks. Horrible time to hunt out there.

On a serious note... good luck fellas. Get creative with your access. Extraordinary effort yields extraordinary results. And if you’re setup 30 yards from some other dude, you’re probably not going to extraordinary lengths [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
              May as well pack it in folks. Horrible time to hunt out there.

On a serious note... good luck fellas. Get creative with your access. Extraordinary effort yields extraordinary results. And if you’re setup 30 yards from some other dude, you’re probably not going to extraordinary lengths [emoji23]
              I made a little detour last time out and found a great spot, now i just have find that access point [emoji848]

Comment

I walked up on 5 hogs sleeping today. It was funny as heck.

Comment

I walked up on 5 hogs sleeping today. It was funny as heck.
                  I've seen hogs everywhere, really close to flinging ond at them today

Comment

I've seen hogs every time I've been out. Should shot one walking out a couple weeks ago. 40 yards right at sunset. They're thick out there!

Comment

Doemintor strikes again. He dropped in sight. His first 10 yard eye to eye kill

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta boy

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
                            I've seen hogs everywhere, really close to flinging ond at them today

They woke up and just kind of stood there at 10 yards. Must of been a good sleep. All of them black.

I had a good sit this evening. Lot's of movement, but no sign of rutting action.

Comment

Stuck a hog this evening. Filling coolers, wrong species though.

Comment

Who lost the deer off 377 today. Bunch of guys looking for something.

I saw one of the largest bodied deer of my life today. Walking 25 yards off 1171 in a pasture. Not much of a rack, but the old boy was pushing 250lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X