Ground Blind Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Blind Chair

Anyone know of a good ground blind chair? I have a stool without a back and it sucks.

Looking for something that can fold down small to strap on my back with my pack. Ive looked at the black out folding chairs, but they are still bulky, comfy but bulky.

I think it is a trade off between comfort and bulk. I like mesh backed office chairs personally.

Comment

I purchased the blackout several years ago. Nice thing is you can level it on any terrain. has armrests. Probably not as comfy as a nice bag chair, but its definetly a nice hunting ground blind chair.

Comment

buy a swivel boat seat, make your own base,

Comment

I like the idea of a boat seat and making my own base....

Comment

Take a seat PREMIUM OUTDOOR CHAIRS BUILT WITH PURPOSE Shop Chama Explore our premium chairs Vaquero Features Shop Chairs Pursuit Features Shop Chairs “These chairs are amazing! We’ve been

have not tried one yet. but i've seen some solid reviews and they are on sale right now.

Comment

Cabelas has the triangle swivel chair with a back for $49

Comment

I have a couple of these that I like.
                Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

A little bulky for carrying around and it doesn't have arms to get in my way.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                  https://chamachairs.com/

have not tried one yet. but i've seen some solid reviews and they are on sale right now.
                  Oh man that Chama chair is pretty rad. Thats the thing about public lands, gotta be easy to carry all your gear in and comfy. Maybe I will just forego my popup blind and go with the mesh webbing and a better chair and trust my camo to do its job.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    I think it is a trade off between comfort and bulk. I like mesh backed office chairs personally.
                    This!

Comment

Welp. The Chama chair gets my money.

Comment

I just got that new Cabelas comfort max 360 mag elite blind stool and man is that thing full of features. I haven't put in a sit with it yet but I like everything I've seen so far (except the weight).

Comment

i had the same question and got a lot of good answers

Comment

Don't waste any time, buy this chair.. The best dang chair you'll ever buy.. I hate buying twice or more!! In the last 5 years I've purchased 3 or 4 chairs, they all suck !!

This chair will change your life and you'll only need to buy ONE !!

With adjustable tripod legs, folding design and full-back ComfortMAX seat, the G100 chair is perfect for ground blind applications in any season. The G100 gives you a combination of comfort, quiet, and excellent positioning — the height adjustment can be made from 13 to 18 inches. No matter what blind you are in, you will be in a good position to see the game and take your best shot. It’s also pre-drilled to hold the G101 optional shooting stick or can match up with the optional M600 bow-holder. With Millennium’s sturdy and durable aluminum construction and long-lasting, super comfortable ComfortMAX seat fabric, this could be the last ground blind chair you’ll ever need. This lightweight, packable, exceptionally comfortable design is perfect for deer hunting, turkey hunting, dove hunting or any other outdoor activity.

good luck fellas

Comment

For my pop up blind, I just use a 5 gallon bucket with seat lid. Helps packing things in and out too. I'd definitely want something more permanent if I had a full-time blind.

Comment

Working...
                              X