No announcement yet.

Thieves Got Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a camera up in a tree aiming down at feeder, they wont look up for one and hopefully you will get the sorry bottom feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
      Sorry pos there’s a lot of this stuff going on now a days. Lazy people don’t want to work for their stuff..
      Agreed buts it’s been going on for decades that I have been hunting.

Comment

Buckees. $399.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Buckees. $399.

LoL. I go cheap in my feeders. I average about $100.00 per feeder, just because the potential is high for them to go missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry *******s.

Comment

Sorry man! They got me back in July. Stole my whole setup. It’s frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Does your leased ground have locked gates, or can folks drive through because of right-of-way covenants?

Comment

Full of corn? Did they dump it out or muscle it away too? Seems like a feeder full of corn would weight too much to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Neyber89 View Post
                    Shoot and gut,em
                    Or just gut em and let the buzzards poke at their eyeballs n pull their guts out while still alive....

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      Or just gut em and let the buzzards poke at their eyeballs n pull their guts out while still alive....

Amen Brother

Comment

GBird

Hate to hear the feeder fate

Must be something in the air as we had a "big" female trying to take a Mule from our place last week on Monday. Got a picture of her, left coffee cup on Mule, dope pipe on steps. Sorry piece of S_ _ _. 4:23 in morning.

Hope we catch her as we are going to post her picture at some of the local restaurants.

We did not even hunt our place. We did go to Albany for an evening hunt and shot 38 for the foursome. Not a good year in the north.

TD

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                          ...we had a "big" female trying to take a Mule from our place...

...we are going to post her picture at some of the local restaurants.
                          LOL! That is good thinking. Big Becky will probably be waddling into the local AYCE joint a few times a week.

Comment

Just saw this, Garrett...hate that a sorry worthless piece of garbage decided your stuff was now theirs

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                              LoL. I go cheap in my feeders. I average about $100.00 per feeder, just because the potential is high for them to go missing.

If that’s the case, why don’t you get out of the east Texas area. East Texas theft is like a broken record on this site

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                                If that’s the case, why don’t you get out of the east Texas area. East Texas theft is like a broken record on this site

Because ETX doesn’t have any good deer and I only pay $500 for my lease. Good luck finding a lease that cheap, unless you have family land. And I knew going in that theft was a problem. I knew the history. It still doesn’t make me any less angry. I just don’t like thieves.

Comment

Working...
                                X