No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you and your family get better soon. I’ll keep y’all in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
      Hope this helps Brother!
      Am I misunderstanding these ph values? When I was in school the ph scale only went up to 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory.Shumate View Post

Am I misunderstanding these ph values? When I was in school the ph scale only went up to 14.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          If the docs don’t give us some answers pretty dang quick I’m gonna get real unfriendly. The place I took my test at gave me a Z pack. My wife went to Baylor Scott and white and had a ton of calls about them wanting to track stuff and all that. She wanted everything private and they ignored her ever since. Makes my blood boil.

They want us to stay home. But we can’t get help or info. Info on the internet is pretty contradicting. Most is about how to not get it. Not how to help with symptoms once you do get it.
          I am sorry yall have been sick. That is terrible and hope you all get well soon. Have you both been staying home 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            I am sorry yall have been sick. That is terrible and hope you all get well soon. Have you both been staying home 100%?
            Yes. Haven’t left

Edit. I left once! Curbside are HEB. Popped the hatch and they put what we needed in and rolled away home.

Comment

If a patient has adequate melatonin, the infectiousness of COVID-19 will be greatly reduced, and the chances of developing ARDS significantly diminish.  

We want to preface this story with a warning: this method is totally experimental right now. CASTROVILLE, Texas - Around the world, doctors are searching for an effective weapon in the battle against COVID-19. In Medina County, Doctor Richard Neel tells us he thinks he could be onto something. He is treating COVID-19 patients with high-doses of Melatonin. "Melatonin could be a great, useful compound to counter the virus," Neel said.

Comment

They don’t respond anymore. “Go to the ER” is a bit extreme. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not fun. But not something I’d say is worthy of an ER trip. They literally gave zero info on how to help any symptoms.

Not much can be done unless you are bad enough to be hospitalized. I keep hearing the tonic water with as much quinine as you can get and the zinc. Also, don’t take ibuprofen, so on the thread where some guy said he took it and was fine. Don’t. Oh, ask your doc if taking steroids would be an option. He’ll probably say no unless you start going down hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are correct. Maybe 12.7???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you bud. Lots of people at my work getting It

Comment

A 3 liter of the tonic supposedly has a day’s equivalent of the quinine and take massive amounts of zicam with it. Use the sugarfree version.

Also, buy some Tagamet and double the daily dosage for a few days

Comment

Ya know, I'm trying to remember as I take melatonin regularly, but think I quit back when I think I had covid because I was in a constant state of exhaustion. I never caught a fever like the girls did, but mine lasted longer with the body aches, dry cough & labored breathing. Worst was waking up days on end feeling like it was time to hit the sack.

Good ole hindsight...hope the zinc & tonic help matt. I've seen other reports to take D-3 as well.

I'm taking el guapu tonic on occasion...the stuff isn't bad in certain toddies.
                        Last edited by Artos; 06-21-2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory.Shumate View Post

Yeah that chart is off, lol

Comment

If the docs don’t give us some answers pretty dang quick I’m gonna get real unfriendly. The place I took my test at gave me a Z pack. My wife went to Baylor Scott and white and had a ton of calls about them wanting to track stuff and all that. She wanted everything private and they ignored her ever since. Makes my blood boil.

They want us to stay home. But we can’t get help or info. Info on the internet is pretty contradicting. Most is about how to not get it. Not how to help with symptoms once you do get it.
                            Sir, if you tell them you plan to spread it everywhere and kill the doctors responsible unless they give your wife the meds, they’ll write the prescription.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Take massive d3 for a few days too to get your levels up

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Ya know, I'm trying to remember as I take melatonin regularly, but think I quit back when I think I had covid because I was in a constant state of exhaustion. I never caught a fever like the girls did, but mine lasted longer with the body aches, dry cough & labored breathing. Worst was waking up days on end feeling like it was time to hit the sack.

Good ole hindsight...hope the zinc & tonic help matt. I've seen other reports to take D-3 as well.

I'm taking el guapu tonic on occasion...the stuff isn't bad in certain toddies.

How much of that el guapo should we take day if we do come down with it..

Comment

I have bottles of that too. Picked it up in Gretna, its a family friend. Folk down yonder are mixing a tablespoon in a glass of water and sipping on it and sucking on a zicam seems like all day to some degree. They have El Guapo British tonic, and zicam and it has helped many of them. Had one family member refuse all that stuff and she was on oxygen for five weeks.

Oh yeah, if you want to go the alkaline route, baking soda in water is the fastest
                                Last edited by Johnny44; 06-21-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X