No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I told Matt, if you don't know your blood type, find out what it is. Studies are showing that blood type can strongly dictate the severity and duration of this sickness and help you plan your course of action should you catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8
      i posted this to ask for help. Not hear some dumbass like you beat on his chest. You’re a royal jackass. Always have been. You’re mad cuz i disagreed with your uneducated rifle knowledge still i suppose. It’s alright cupcake. You’ll get over it.
      lmao

Comment

Hope you and your family get better Matt. I'll be praying for you and yours to get some relief.

Comment

Havent had but have heard several say zinc and tonic water helped alot. Hopefully yall get better soon

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Havent had but have heard several say zinc and tonic water helped alot. Hopefully yall get better soon
            It’s on the way from HEB as we speak I hope! Gonna give it a shot.

I CAN finally taste food again. Haven’t been able to for a week lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Hope you and your family get better Matt. I'll be praying for you and yours to get some relief.
              Thank you sir

Comment

Got a positive COVID test? Learn what to do and how you may be able to treat COVID at home

How Can I Treat Coronavirus Symptoms?
                The main symptoms of the novel coronavirus are fever, cough and shortness of breath.

For a Fever
                Take a fever reducer. If you choose to or if your fever is very high, you can take a fever reducer. Acetaminophen is what is usually recommended. While ibuprofen is also a fever reducer, there is some concern that it may not be safe to take with the novel coronavirus. More research needs to be done to know for sure.

Stay hydrated. Fevers usually cause sweating, which means loss of water from your body. Drink lots of fluids (preferably water or juice and not soda or high sugar beverages that might make you thirstier). Caffeinated beverages are not recommended.

Rest. Your body needs energy to fight the virus. Just rest up and let your body do its job.

For a Cough
                Sip on drinks throughout the day. Not only will this keep your throat moist and comfortable, it will help keep you hydrated.

Drink warm beverages, like tea or broth. These heat up the airways, keep you hydrated and break up any mucus you might have in your throat and upper airway.

Try a teaspoon of honey in hot tea or hot water. A little bit of honey tends to soothe a sore throat. However, children under 1 year old should not try honey.

Breathe in steam. Use a hot shower, humidifier, vaporizer or other means of making steam. It will soothe a sore throat and open your airways, making it easier to breathe.

Gargle salt water. While it is not scientifically proven to help, many people swear that salt water helps their sore throat. There is no harm in trying, and it might help you. Use 1 teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of warm water. Make sure you spit it out and disinfect the sink afterward.

Eat a frozen treat. The coldness may help numb the pain and soothe your throat if it is sore from coughing.

Suck on cough drops, lozenges or hard candy. These will keep your mouth and throat moist.

Try cough medicine. If you have a wet cough with lots of mucus, you want to take an expectorant to help get the mucus out. If you have a dry cough, a cough suppressant is what you want. Make sure you choose the right one.

For pain, try acetaminophen. Sometimes a lot of coughing can be painful. A pain reliever can take the edge off.

For Shortness of Breath
                Take slow breaths. Slowing things down can help you start breathing again properly.

Try relaxation or meditation techniques. These will help calm the body and get your breathing more regular. Additionally, having shortness of breath may leave you feeling anxious. These relaxation techniques will help fight the anxiety.

If you were previously prescribed an inhaler, you may need to use it. Pay attention to how your chest feels and what symptoms your inhaler was prescribed for. Do not use someone else's inhaler – only use one that is prescribed to you. Make sure you disinfect the mouthpiece after every use.

Comment

I hope you get well soon. Mix some Beefeater gin with that tonic and it’ll heal you up!

Comment

I hope y’all get to feeling better soon.
                    Good luck

Comment

We have had 6 positive cases in my department at work and 2 pending.

Corporate is sending a 3rd party down to test everyone on Tuesday. I’m not showing any symptoms so I’m not looking forward to the test.

The guys that have had it range from a bad cold to flu like symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely a surge going on, boss has it after going on vacation, several people in town have in now, several in relatives towns also, all but one are doing well. The one thats hospitalized was old, had underlying conditions was having pnemonia like symtoms but seems to be stable. IMO if you young and healthy without underlying medical conditions its much ado about nothing, if your old and sick its a different story. Eerybody gonna get it eventually, need to just work to herd immunity, if your old and sick thats unfortunate and I would be locked down in that case only, otherwise life goes on.
                        Last edited by bossbowman; 06-21-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Hope y'all start feeling better soon.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish y’all the best to get well soon and will keep y’all in our prayers. I have heard it is rough, hopefully some of these remedies will help.

Comment

My 12yo son tested positive on Thursday. He got it at Skyranch camp. The rest in family were tested on Friday so waiting on results. No symptoms yet

Comment

Man, hope you get better!!

Comment

Working...
                                X