No announcement yet.

Vanderpool 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather looks like a chance of showers on Sat, bring something to cover your feathers with.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
      Anyone know if arrival Friday evening for tent camping is allowable?

Tent camping is allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
        Sadly this will be the third year in a row that I'll miss, maybe next year.
        You guys have fun.
        Skunklady that trophy is AWESOME.
        Same here...

Maybe I can make it back down there next year...

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
          Weather looks like a chance of showers on Sat, bring something to cover your feathers with.
          Feathers!! What about my pretty white hair???

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Safe travels everyone!

Comment

Was a great time. Saw a lot of old friends and met some new. Good time.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure wish I could have made it this year. Couldn't get out of my night shifts. Hope everyone had a great time.

Comment

Once again, it was a great course at a great place!!!! Good seeing everyone!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another good one thanks to all that helped to put it on see yaw next year.

Comment

Great course. Loved the up and down shots. Nice to practice those. What was your favorite shot? Mine was #25, the bedded gray ram on the rocks. With the wind coming through on Saturday, it was, for me, the hardest shot on the course, especially from the orange stake. Loved all of it.

Comment

I missed it, I am busy beginning a new career. I will try next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                          Great course. Loved the up and down shots. Nice to practice those. What was your favorite shot? Mine was #25, the bedded gray ram on the rocks. With the wind coming through on Saturday, it was, for me, the hardest shot on the course, especially from the orange stake. Loved all of it.
                          I would say favorite was the fallow deer across the creek on the first 25 , don’t remember the exact number it was near the bat target,and the ones I got 12s on would be in the list as well

Comment

Vanderpool 2019

Don’t know if it was my favorite, but the bat target is one I have never seen before, and is pretty dang cool looking!!!

And that ram can KMA!!!!! In 5rds, I never did score higher than a 5 on it!!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 04-15-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Another great year! Thanks to everyone that makes this awesome shoot happen!! If you shoot a trad bow you need to make this shoot!!!! Great people, great part of the state for a tournament, and challenging course.

My favorite targets were the ones Rusty got a 5 on when we shared a round!

Comment

Vanderpool 2019

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                                My favorite targets were the ones Rusty got a 5 on when we shared a round!

I was kinda liking his zeros!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji15][emoji15][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X