X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice
    NICE pieces!!!
    What I like about them is that they are not all identical
    Leaves that handmade humanistic feel in them.
    Can you do a "build along thread" on how you make these?

Again GREAT WORK!!!

Comment

Thank yall for the kind words!!

Yes, none of my knives are ever exactly alike because I dont use patterns and I'm not good enough to make em match exactly even if I wanted!haha I can get em close!!!

I do the drawings through my Facebook page, so you'll have to send me a friend request to see when I do them. This one is full however as i limit the entries.

I actually did a build along on my 1st knife I ever made back about 4 years ago on here... guess I could do another one since my process is WAYYYY different now!!haha If i can remember to take progress pics when i start a new one, I'll put em up here! got several knives at varying stages of completion on my bench right now that i gotta finish first!

Thanks again for the compliments!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You make a nice knife.

How would I enter the drawing for the steak knives?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          You make a nice knife.

How would I enter the drawing for the steak knives?
          Thank ya sir! The drawing for the steak knives is full as there were only 20 spots sold... sorry! I do most of my sales and all my drawings through my Facebook acct...I am an associate sponsor here so I do post a few of my knives for sale in the classifieds here on TBH when I have some available

Comment

FB account is Kabisch custom knives?

Comment

Nice set of knifes

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Thanks guys! Those ended up being won by a fireman in Wichita Falls! I know he'll put them to good use!

Comment

Those look great! I'm a big fan of non-serrated knives when cutting meats.

Comment

Pretty danged slick.

Comment

First off, the knives look great. I like the micarta color choice a lot. However, aren't those edges going to take a beating against ceramic plates? My understanding is that traditional steak knives are serrated so that the points touch the plate and the recessed sharpened portions do the cutting and do not contact the plate. I guess a steak knife doesn't need to be terribly sharp though.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                          First off, the knives look great. I like the micarta color choice a lot. However, aren't those edges going to take a beating against ceramic plates? My understanding is that traditional steak knives are serrated so that the points touch the plate and the recessed sharpened portions do the cutting and do not contact the plate. I guess a steak knife doesn't need to be terribly sharp though.
                          Thank ya sir!! No idea really, but that sounds like solid reasoning! We have some non-serrated steak knives that we've been using since we got married 20 years ago and they've held up just fine...I have to sharpen them about once a year but I think as long as you're not trying to cut the plate into pieces, they'll be fine! (and as a side note, I resharpen any knife I've made for free![emoji16]) Good question!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                            Thank ya sir!! No idea really, but that sounds like solid reasoning! We have some non-serrated steak knives that we've been using since we got married 20 years ago and they've held up just fine...I have to sharpen them about once a year but I think as long as you're not trying to cut the plate into pieces, they'll be fine! (and as a side note, I resharpen any knife I've made for free![emoji16]) Good question!!!

Good enough for me. I personally much prefer the non serrated look. Very clean.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look great.

Comment

Wow! Looking very nice and lavish.

Comment

Working...
                                X