New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    It only gets 13-14mpg? Thought it would be better than that.
    I have a F250 diesel and I get 17 around town and 19 on HWY...

Comment

ok, got to ask. What is the pricing you guys are paying for your truck. I have been looking at them but just can't seem to pull the trigger on one @ $60,000+ in the Lariat trim Package? I had the 2011 250 6.7 and really liked the truck. For some strange reason I went to the Chevy 1500 with the 6.2.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
        ok, got to ask. What is the pricing you guys are paying for your truck. I have been looking at them but just can't seem to pull the trigger on one @ $60,000+ in the Lariat trim Package? I had the 2011 250 6.7 and really liked the truck. For some strange reason I went to the Chevy 1500 with the 6.2.
        Too **** much. I paid $60k for my 17’ F-350 Lariat with a few features I wanted.

Comment

New Fords

Originally posted by trhunter View Post

I bought mine used which helped on price but it had 70k miles on it.

Best I have seen is around that $60k Mark out the door for lariat trim. The less fancy stuff is obviously cheaper.

End of the year deals might be a little better though. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

What trim did you buy and how’s it running ?

Comment

New Fords

Just had a 19 platinum delivered to my house yesterday. Just need to add after market rims and tires and tint.

By far the easiest purchase ever.

Comment

Did you buy from planet ford?

Comment

New Fords

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                  Did you buy from planet ford?

No Bill Fick in Huntsville. Everything was done via text message and they delivered. Never stepped foot at dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                    What trim did you buy and how’s it running ?

Bought a lariat with everything but a sun roof and it’s running great! 7000 miles since July 2 and couldn’t be happier.

It was a single owner, no wrecks and one recall already covered. Ended up financing 25 but sticker was 36 at Autonation.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      My only regret is not deleting mine from day one. I waited til 10k miles to do it. I guess technically I couldn’t have deleted right away, as they didn’t come out with the delete tunes until I had a few k miles on it. Doing it over now I’d have it ripped off before the first tank of fuel was empty.

Did you do it or pay a shop?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        Did you do it or pay a shop?

Sierracharlie out…
                        Did it myself. That **** manifold stud is the biggest PITA of the whole project. After many heat cycles from running and cooling the bolt weakens and is prone to snapping off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                          No Bill Fick in Huntsville. Everything was done via text message and they delivered. Never stepped foot at dealer.
                          My cousin recommended them whenever I buy another truck.

Comment

A buddy of mine has one, heavy duty rubber flooring and vinyl seats. Still has plenty of high tech options. Sweet truck.

You can get the heavy duty rubber flooring in any trim level you want. Pretty awesome option if you actually use your truck as a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              Did it myself. That **** manifold stud is the biggest PITA of the whole project. After many heat cycles from running and cooling the bolt weakens and is prone to snapping off.

Yeah I’m gonna be screwed if mine snaps as I don’t have taps on hand. I may have to get one for just that occasion.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                                I bought my used Chevy from there and I loved it. Best dealership yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X