No announcement yet.

Mississippi Barndo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have just under 1,600 square feet heated and we are at $60.23 per square foot of cost. I am curious if this is more or less than others building their barndominiums?

Comment

Lockers

Repurposed an old set of industrial lockers from a GE Plant to be a pantry in the Barndo. Added a few coats of satin black to cover the GE Blue, then sanded some distressing or wear areas in the lockers. Put two coats of clear acrylic over everything to lock in the look. Added shelving inside each locker as well. We plan to use this as a food pantry.
      Attached Files

Comment

I like thr locker pantry idea. Thing is really coming together!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatness so far!!

Comment

Man this is awesome.
            Absolutely love the floors!!

Comment

Jealous. Looks awesome

Comment

Really cool. Giving me some ideas four ours we start in February. Anything so far you wish you would have done or changed after being in it?

Comment

Bathrooms are a little too big and I would make my sons bedroom a little bigger.

Side porch is 26x12 I should have done 26x16 (not that much more money).

Comment

Just got full month number 2 electric bill $46! It was in the mid 90’s the entire month. I am so pleased with the combination of R23 insulation/ radiant barrier and min-splits.

Comment

Looks really good

Comment

Bedside Table / Shelf

All,

Wife wanted some bedside shelves in the master bedroom. What momma wants she gets.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This project is amazing! I hope to do something like this one day too.

Comment

Weekend Updates

Got a little done this weekend.

Busy weekend with HS Football and Jones College homecoming, but I did get a little bit done.

Open Shelving above the kitchen cabinets is installed, just need to clear coat it.

Handrails on my daughters ladder/stairs complete.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Once again if someone can tell me how to rotate the pics in the post, I will gladly fix it. In the source folder where they come from, they are both oriented correctly.

Comment

If you're using a phone to take the pics, turn the phone sideways to take the pic. My pics do that if I have the phone straight up and down. They look correct on the phone, but when I upload they are sideways.

Comment

Working...
                                X