• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    377 and the bike trails will work. Go east. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Comment

anyone know if any permits are left. Assume waterfowls gone but curious on general. Have a buddy who'd like to grab if there are some left

Comment

Originally posted by grim-bob View Post
        anyone know if any permits are left. Assume waterfowls gone but curious on general. Have a buddy who'd like to grab if there are some left
        Call the corps office, they might have general hunting permits left.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grim-bob View Post
          Plenty of general permits left. Picked up my deer tag and a general permit earlier today. There were still 500ish general permits left. Waterfowl were gone by midweek.

Comment

Anyone else seen that 200+ B&C class buck running around by the tower? I bet he will weigh over 200# also. He is the biggest that I have seen on the lake. I normally see the smaller 160/170 class bucks in that area....

Comment

Originally posted by godum View Post
              Anyone else seen that 200+ B&C class buck running around by the tower? I bet he will weigh over 200# also. He is the biggest that I have seen on the lake. I normally see the smaller 160/170 class bucks in that area....

I've got him coming into my feeder just about every night around 7:45

Comment

Maybe he will get out earlier when the rut kicks in....I sure would like to see someone harvest him. He is at least 6 years old, maybe 7. Will probably go down hill after this season.

Comment

Prove it

Comment

Originally posted by godum View Post
                    Hes been hanging out around the parking area on 377 also.

Comment

That must be last years picture... He is bigger this year....

Comment

You guys have seen this picture from last season. What you cant see is the 2 bucks on the far left that ran off before I could get them in the shot. There were 9 bucks in the group. You can make out the body on the far left. He is a 160/170 class buck and the one you cant see at all, was the daddy big buck.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                          Hes been hanging out around the parking area on 377 also.

Photoshop and CGI have come a long way.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well did anyone dove hunt up at the vine this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by D u s t y View Post
                              Well did anyone dove hunt up at the vine this weekend?
                              I usually do, but this year my old spot was too overgrown and I'd never be able to recover the birds.

Comment

I was thinking about going for a walk next week and seeing what turns up

Comment

Working...
                                X