No announcement yet.

Best Gun Safe In Your Opinion and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went through apartment fire also, wish champion would show some fire testing results online
    Saw videos on bad customer service on brownings also not USA made, liberty kind of bland but warranty sounds good,I was told add up value of storage items and judge from there as to how much

Comment

I've had 3 safes, 1 American eagle by Cannon, 1 liberty fat boy jr, and my current Browning hells Canyon 72.

First 2 were dials, but the Hells canyon is electric. I wouldn't have bought it if wasn't for my locksmith telling me that the keypads have upgraded a lot in the last 10 years and he was very confident in their quality. I bought it at Orschlens Farm store and it was silently onsale. Gave 2500 for it plus 300 to get it delivered to the house. I REALLY like the features of it. Still not quite enough room, but my wife likes it so that's a plus.

I also bought my american eagle back from my buddy (who upgraded to my old fat boy jr) to use for ammo and misc items.

I like the hells canyon the best. The fat boy jr was a nice sized safe and around 1500 when purchased

Comment

I’m not big on brands, because other than the really high-end safes, they aren’t all that different.

I have a dial lock on my safe, and if I could do it again, would be digital. The dial has never given me issues, but takes so darn long to get into.

Comment

Liberty 64T

BIG
          Well built
          Reasonably priced

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            I’m not big on brands, because other than the really high-end safes, they aren’t all that different.

I have a dial lock on my safe, and if I could do it again, would be digital. The dial has never given me issues, but takes so darn long to get into.
            Typically, it is no trouble to retrofit an electronic lock on most gun safes. What brand and model do you have?

Todd
            Whitley's Lock & Safe
            San Antonio

Comment

Working...
            X