No announcement yet.

Jackson Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teton mountains, fish in the snake and drink at the silver dollar bar. Thats what I usually do

Comment

We normally stay in Teton Village as well and always enjoy it. Something different to do would be the hot air balloon rides or the para-gliding. My wife did the para-gliding and said it was amazing. Even let her "drive" which is always a bad idea...

Click image for larger version

Name:	G0020014 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	24640980

Click image for larger version

Name:	G0040043 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	24640981

Comment

Whom ever you're going with, have this tattooed on their forehead "RESERVATIONS".
        We went in the fall during Covid and the place was crazy crowded. The 1/2 day 4 wheeler ride was a let down. If I had known we'd be sharing dusty rock roads with every elk hunter in Wyoming, we woulda done something else. Yellowstone was a hoot but it's a pretty good drive. The views are............well I'm too ignorant to come up with a word that does justice to the views.

Comment

When we went we stayed at the Four Seasons at the base of the Tetons. Great place.

We also went to Yellowstone while there and white water rafted the Snake.

Comment

We really like to stay here:
            Visit Inn on the Creek for your Jackson Hole vacation. We are a boutique Jackson Hole Bed and Breakfast, offering a unique experience in Jackson Hole luxury lodging. Enjoy our comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast and convenient location.

Don’t go on the 4th of July holiday as everything is too crowded.

The breakfast burrito at D.O.G. is awesome.

Comment

I was there about a year ago. I would whitewater raft and take a fishing trip on the Snake. There is great scenery everywhere. There is also great hiking, take the tram to the top of the resort too. I had a few decent meals but nothing life changing. Have fun.

Comment

We stayed in Teton Village. Hiked all around the park and did two float trips. It was my favorite vacation

Comment

Great info, looking to book me and my fiances honeymoon here for May. Any additional info would be great. Looking at The Rustic Inn as WyoBull put and staying creekside and then moving to the spa suite the last two nights.

Comment

Any updates on this? Any other input? We are going to take the family there this summer, probably in July.

Comment

For fly fishing, take a drive across the pass and book with Teton Valley Lodge in Driggs, ID. Absolutely amazing and experience.

Get a pretzel at the Sidewinder Cafe.

Rustic Inn is a great place to stay close town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So talked with a guy last night from Jackson, they just lifted their mask mandate yesterday. Bars and restaurants are not open fully from what he said.
                        He was very impressed with Laramie's openness as we watched the college kids come through on the Tour de Laramie bar hop.

For a July trip, see some other parts of the state too. Lots of festivals and local events to check out all over the state.
                        CFD has a free Thunderbirds airshow in July and Jubilee days in Laramie.

Comment

Jackson lake lodge was nice. Been 15 years since I was there though. If I remember it wasn’t in town.

Comment

Here are their covid updates for restaurants. These restrictions will lead to limited seating and I'm betting most places will need reservations perhaps.
                            Teton Co has been hit hard by covid and still has more restrictions than other county in Wyoming. Hopefully they will lift more soon but be prepared til end of May for some to continue.
                            Get your lodging reservations asap as they may be booked already for summer.

Comment

Bumping back up with more of an October visit now. Supposed to go to Playa del Carmen for our 25th anniversary but want to have a backup plan in place if Uncle Joe shuts down travel abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                                Bumping back up with more of an October visit now. Supposed to go to Playa del Carmen for our 25th anniversary but want to have a backup plan in place if Uncle Joe shuts down travel abroad.
                                October weather can be way different then August weather. Regardless should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X