Headed to AZ who's coming with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
    Good luck. Tyler has all my spots. Expect snow at some point. Never been there and didn't run into snow at some point.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a fun hunt, not sure how itd go with a recurve so I've not tried yet. Post above gives hope haha. Good luck!

Comment

Hoover, better than we anticipated. Last second wind changed at 50 yes busted my buddy. He could have closed the deal at 30 or less. Other buddy had a big muley fast walk in front of him broadside. Just as arrow was getting there slight elevation change just enough arrow slipped over inches. For me I had a rutting coues chasing 2doe. Smart buck stopped 20 yds from me with a fat cedar bush between us. He just calmly walked straight away. Best hunt we’ve ever been on.
        As for recurves...patience and practice.

Comment

Me and the wife are headed to Chino Valley this coming Friday to hunt mule deer.

Comment

Have fun, be careful and good luck! I was supposed to go last January but I broke my back the week before we planned on leaving. This year I planned on going this upcoming Wednesday but my wife and I came down with Covid so not going to happen again. Looking forward to hearing about your trip though. Excited for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
              Me and a buddy are headed out for javelina that we got drawn for and OTC deer.
              Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                Have fun, be careful and good luck! I was supposed to go last January but I broke my back the week before we planned on leaving. This year I planned on going this upcoming Wednesday but my wife and I came down with Covid so not going to happen again. Looking forward to hearing about your trip though. Excited for you.
                Hate to hear that! Get well soon! We are supposed to head out tomorrow.

Comment

Looks like the weather should be good. Hopefully not too bad getting out there. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully we will have some pics for you pretty soon. Will try to keep everyone updated as the week unfolds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                        Good luck to you.
                        Thanks Paul

Comment

good luck!! Got some buddies out there now getting after it! Next January for me!

Comment

Good first day! Ready for the sack BBD pics coming tomorrow!

Comment

Rough country!

Comment

I just landed back from their after visiting my daughter in Scottsdale. We took couple hikes and even went to Sedona yesterday.

Bucket list is to hunt there one day. I just need to rekindle her archery bug, so she can host me!

Good luck and keep us posted!
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X