• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cluster Fork.....FUBAR I tell ya! 🤦*♂️

Comment

Senate judiciary Voting is at 12:30 our time today

Comment

I dont believe he is lying - I dont believe she is lying. I dont believe this is the time or place to sort it all out.

Makes me hate politics even more. It's frustrating to say the least.

Comment

What a dog and pony show!!!
          Just now, some dem senators just walked out.
          I hope they all get fired upon their next election!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            I dont believe he is lying - I dont believe she is lying. I dont believe this is the time or place to sort it all out.

Makes me hate politics even more. It's frustrating to say the least.
            Oh she is lying.. Ain't no doubt about it..
            I say she is lying and she cannot prove me wrong.. That's a HUGE problem for her..
            These allegations should have never been legally allowed without hard proof... Something in law has to change regarding nonsense like this..

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              What a dog and pony show!!!
              Just now, some dem senators just walked out.
              I hope they all get fired upon their next election!!!
              Yep, apparently that’s the new way of responding when others don’t agree with you on something. “I don’t like what you’re saying so I’m gonna storm out of here. That’ll teach you”

Comment

If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed I hope he hires the meanest baddest lawyer and sues Ford , Finstein as well as those others two for defamation of character and slander. I would make it my life goal to ruin their lives.

Comment

I think Ford has mental issues and they were not caused by BK..

She is just a useful idiot being used by the dems.
                  They don't care about her at all.

Comment

Lindsey Graham with another great explanation of what we are witnessing. He is a great speaker and unlike most of his cohorts, doesn’t have to refer to his notes when speaking. Ad libs very well and resonates confidence for the right side of the aisle.

Comment

Could you imaging having to sit in one of her classes for 3 hours and listen to that voice?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Lindsey Graham with another great explanation of what we are witnessing. He is a great speaker and unlike most of his cohorts, doesn’t have to refer to his notes when speaking. Ad libs very well and resonates confidence for the right side of the aisle.
                        Let's not all get confused about Lindsey and forget about how he usually is. He has just realized the last few months that he can ride Trumps coat tails and decided to find some balls in front of the mid terms.

I'll give credit where credit is due. He's been great in these hearings, but he's still a swamp creeping sleaze ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Let's not all get confused about Lindsey and forget about how he usually is. He has just realized the last few months that he can ride Trumps coat tails and decided to find some balls in front of the mid terms.

I'll give credit where credit is due. He's been great in these hearings, but he's still a swamp creeping sleaze ball.
                          Could you give me the cliff's notes version of what Graham has done that is so terrible? I haven't researched him but always felt he seemed like a reasonable person. I know he is not in love with trump and I'm not particularly either. But I do believe that the SC nomination is more important than any one person or party and this is a crucial point in our country's history.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Could you give me the cliff's notes version of what Graham has done that is so terrible? I haven't researched him but always felt he seemed like a reasonable person. I know he is not in love with trump and I'm not particularly either. But I do believe that the SC nomination is more important than any one person or party and this is a crucial point in our country's history.
                            Amnesty

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              I'm with you. Like I said i give him a lot of credit for how he has conducted himself in these hearings.

He's typically like the other spineless Repubs. Doesn't want to be disliked so rides the fence and kowtows to everyone.

That and his immigration views.

Comment

Breaking...

Flake will vote to confirm

Comment

Working...
                                X