Why they seek to impeach at any cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    Go back to election day...that night Hillary said "if Trump gets elected we are all going to f....... prison" .... fighting him before elected. It will never end. But God has the last word.
    Did she really say that? It what format?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Here the key to the whole **** thing! Even w/ all the ridiculous partisan bs associated with this coup.
      INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. The burden of proof is NOT the accused’s.
      If they get a few weak, gutless, corrupt republicans and truth and facts and guilt dont matter either.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        If they get a few weak, gutless, corrupt republicans and truth and facts and guilt dont matter either.

Heard on the news this mornin' that ol' 'Nadless crapped in his Post Toasties when he said that if any Senator votes against more witnesses and documents, they are part of a cover up... Pizz'd of Lisa Macowski (or ever how you spell her name) Senator of the greate State of Alaska... Said she's now leaning against such a proposal and especially after hearing the testimony from the past 2 days... If they lost her, the gig is up for the DemoKrauts. They were counting on her to side with them on calling witnesses... Now she wants no part of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Did she really say that? It what format?

Yes she did .

Comment

Shifty schiff is auditioning for new Geico commercials. Poor Pinocchio is going to be out of work.

Comment

Heard Tes Cruz this morning on Michael Berry. Asked how long the trial will last, he said it depends if the Democrats enough votes cast to call witnesses. He said if Bolton gets called they will call Hunter Biden.

Seems to me either the Republicans are worried about something or each side is still protecting each other. I would think getting a Biden to testify would be a dream scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                Heard Tes Cruz this morning on Michael Berry. Asked how long the trial will last, he said it depends if the Democrats enough votes cast to call witnesses. He said if Bolton gets called they will call Hunter Biden.

Seems to me either the Republicans are worried about something or each side is still protecting each other. I would think getting a Biden to testify would be a dream scenario.
                Doubt anything would come of it, but I would like to Schiff in the stand answering for all lies he has told to get this thing rolling.

Comment

I fully expect Romney to flip to the Democrat side. He is one of them anyway and he hates Trump as much as Nadler and Schiffless does. Hopefully McConnell has enough on him to keep him in line with the GOP.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    I fully expect Romney to flip to the Democrat side. He is one of them anyway and he hates Trump as much as Nadler and Schiffless does. Hopefully McConnell has enough on him to keep him in line with the GOP.
                    You can bet the deal He's likely made with the dems to replace Trump on the 2020 ballot (with their support and blessing) outweighs anything Turtle has on him.

I have suspected this ever since that little provision was "released" with the articles of impeachment..."help us, help YOU.

We do this thing, run a field of complete morons, commies and in the end You are OUR POTUS.

and THAT my friends will be the end of this Republic

Comment

Working...
                    X