Why they seek to impeach at any cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    You are a prime example that media manipulation works.

Comment

Sorry if this has mentioned already....but heard a clip this morning of FullofShiffs opening speech and his mention that "this election can no longer be decided at the ballot box".......wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Sorry if this has mentioned already....but heard a clip this morning of FullofShiffs opening speech and his mention that "this election can no longer be decided at the ballot box".......wow!
        The left is totally deranged.

Comment

You are a prime example that media manipulation works.
          Media manipulation got me to think that the President of the United States had a Birth Certificate?

Media manipulation didn't lead you to think that he didn't?

Comment

I wasn’t referring to his bc specifically.
            Last edited by Ironman; 01-23-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

So many people truly forget this... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.... AND THAT MEANS BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT... which means if you have any doubt, that makes him innocent.
              Did that change since Clinton? My understanding then was that there was no set burden. I remember the Clinton white house requesting that BARD be adopted as the burden of proof and the senate rejecting that request.

Comment

I wasn’t referring to his bc specifically.
                I am not sure what you are referring to. I have been saying for years that all of this impeaching nonsense is just nonsense. It is just a stupid charade that is wasting time and money.

My personal opinions on President Trump have more to do with prior court cases and statements that have come directly from President Trump.

I think the Economy is doing very well under President Trump, and I hope the trend continues. I even congratulated him on the death of the General in Iraq. Especially after seeing their retaliation. I also called the Canadians dumb for their blame of President Trump in any way.

Media didn't manipulate any of those thoughts.

Comment

You have been saying for YEARS....

At least you acknowledge this farce was perpetuated years ago.

You were also concerned about mass retaliation from Iran, which the MSM were screaming on day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Those words should strike fear into every American. This isn't about quid pro qou, This is about overturning an election and preventing Trump from running again

Comment

You were also concerned about mass retaliation from Iran, which the MSM were screaming on day one.

I absolutely was, but that had nothing to do with the MSM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Those words should strike fear into every American. This isn't about quid pro qou, This is about overturning an election and preventing Trump from running again

It also lays out the plan to continue the witchhunt after his landslide in 2020...i would be willing to wager it will be Groundhog Day in 2020-2022 with another round of AOI before the mid terms if they don’t lose the house in 20

Comment

More trickling out about the whistleblower, Burisma and Biden. Starting to make more sense the urgency of this impeachment.

Comment

Go back to election day...that night Hillary said "if Trump gets elected we are all going to f....... prison" .... fighting him before elected. It will never end. But God has the last word.

Comment

I'm guessing Bloomberg will be his opponent. Guessing Biden and son will hide behind the scenes. Billionaires fighting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                                He don't have to prove his innocence they have to prove his guilt. This is America.not China!
                                Here the key to the whole **** thing! Even w/ all the ridiculous partisan bs associated with this coup.
                                INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. The burden of proof is NOT the accused’s.

Comment

Working...
                                X