Why they seek to impeach at any cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    If you did nothing wrong, put all the evidence on the table to secure your innocence rather than hiding behind smoke and mirrors which delays the process and gives the appearance that you have something to hide
    Pfffft. What about if you knew you were going to do wrong, and set up a bathroom server and a clandestine email address to make your wrong doings easier? Then bleach bitted the entire thing when people started asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      How'd your deer season end up? Fill all your tags?
      Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Pfffft. What about if you knew you were going to do wrong, and set up a bathroom server and a clandestine email address to make your wrong doings easier? Then bleach bitted the entire thing when people started asking questions.

Please, please, please just ignore this.... (well insert your favorite name for him here). If you'd quit responding to his posts, he'd be left with arguing or playing with himself and he'd soon get bored like most little children and go away...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I have to many names to call someone......

Trump is too busy right now doing real things. Screw people wanting documents. We all know they only want more and more data so they can ANALize every word and make up more BS.

Maybe they are the ones who should come up with some sort of actual proof Trump did something wrong.
        Sometimes the hypocrisy is hilarious - BIRTH CERTIFICATE

They wanted the President of the United States to show his Birth Cert

Screw people wanting documents.

I'll be glad when all of this nonsense will be over.

President Trump isn't getting impeached, and I will happily move on when the current charade is over. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Sometimes the hypocrisy is hilarious - BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Screw people wanting documents.

I'll be glad when all of this nonsense will be over.

President Trump isn't getting impeached, and I will happily move on when the current charade is over. It's embarrassing.
          Why do lean so far left? Isn't it obvious no one can use a BC against you? LOL

And it's soooo obvious Dem's want complicated documents like Trumps taxes for the sole reason of spinning them.

Can't compare a document that should not have bothered O for more than 2 seconds...He simply could have said "release it"

Could you imagine trying to release Trumps taxes LOL From a guy we know most likely has an IRS agent dedicated just to him.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Why do lean so far left? Isn't it obvious no one can use a BC against you? LOL

And it's soooo obvious Dem's want complicated documents like Trumps taxes for the sole reason of spinning them.

Can't compare a document that should not have bothered O for more than 2 seconds...He simply could have said "release it"

Could you imagine trying to release Trumps taxes LOL From a guy we know most likely has an IRS agent dedicated just to him.
            There is nothing left about what I said. I was simply pointing out the way both sides have gone about the same tactics. One side is defended, and when the same exact scenarios are presented by the other side, they are attacked.

Circle of life continues as it pertains to politics. Drives me crazy.

Comment

There is nothing left about what I said. I was simply pointing out the way both sides have gone about the same tactics. One side is defended, and when the same exact scenarios are presented by the other side, they are attacked.

Circle of life continues as it pertains to politics. Drives me crazy.
              It's a leftist remark because it's not the same....at all.

See the pattern, if you haven't noticed, is liberals cry hypocrite because they are the biggest ones.

If you can't see the people simple wanted proof O was born in America and that's not the same as 10,000 pages of tax returns guaranteed to to twisted and turned against him... then..well.. can't help you.

Do you honestly not see Dem's were/are simply fishing?

Comment

They want him impeached for two reasons IMO.
                #1 reason; He has disrupted their illegal piggy bank scheme and exposing them for their corruptness.

#2; He is actually getting stuff done that benefits American Citizens that they have talked about and never been able to get done. Once again exposing how incompetent they are and have been.

Comment

It is one of very few actual requirements to being POTUS, tax returns arent.

And for some reason he waited until after the election.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    #2; He is actually getting stuff done that benefits American Citizens that they have talked about and never been able to get done. Once again exposing how incompetent they are and have been.
                    Oh they were able to get it done...Any career politician will tell you the code. You never do it all and especially all at once like Trump is doing. You give the voters hope by making small strategic wins, with the promise to continue to fight and make more if the voters continue to vote for your party. That is how to stay in power. You give bits of crumbs to the peasants...not the whole cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      If nothing to hide, even in personal convo, release the transcripts and let's move fwd.

BTW, I don't recall Obama ever being impeached.
                      When Bill was impeached he gave up 90,000 pages of documents.

If you did nothing wrong, put all the evidence on the table to secure your innocence rather than hiding behind smoke and mirrors which delays the process and gives the appearance that you have something to hide
                      He don't have to prove his innocence they have to prove his guilt. This is America.not China!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                        He don't have to prove his innocence they have to prove his guilt. This is America.not China!
                        So many people truly forget this... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.... AND THAT MEANS BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT... which means if you have any doubt, that makes him innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          It is one of very few actual requirements to being POTUS, tax returns arent.

And for some reason he waited until after the election.
                          HAHAHAHA - Unreal. So, college, law school, multiple elected offices and nobody bothered to check his birth certificate

I mean, the treason and law breaking are so evident as well! They are surely going to get him any day now!

Think harder!

Comment

Comment

HAHAHAHA - Unreal. So, college, law school, multiple elected offices and nobody bothered to check his birth certificate

I mean, the treason and law breaking are so evident as well! They are surely going to get him any day now!

Think harder!
                              Secret Service Agent checking all POTUS applications - "Mr Hussein I will need to see your birth certificate as part of your presidential application. It is required by all applicants.

Barry Hussein - Reaches into his back pocket, takes out his Velcro wallet. Thumbs through the cards, and confidently pulls out his expired law school student ID. As he assuredly slides it across the desk, he states "I think you will see everything is in order."

Comment

Think harder!
                                You are a prime example that media manipulation works.

Comment

Working...
                                X