Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
    The biggest problem in the Middle East is the lack of accessibility to education. Just read a book about an American by the name of Greg Mortenson. He founded a non-profit to build schools in Pakistan and later other parts of the Middle East. In Afghanistan it was easy to start indoctrinating and cranking out brainwashed terrorists once alkaidah started building conservative religious schools and (rather than charging) paying its students. Mortenson has been building secular schools that educate both boys and girls with the full backing of the rural communities where they're found. These communities love Americans and are empowering their females. It's important that the people of the region are given the chance to think for themselves.

You're lumping a whole lot of people together but in reality there are many different types of Muslims. It's kind like saying all those Christians are all exactly the same. You know, the Catholics, Baptists, Mormons, etc. Before the Taliban took over there were a lot of people in Afghanistan who loved Americans, and enjoyed the progress that was coming to their country by way of the West. The Taliban didn't take over with elections and as others have stated I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to do so without outside money. But imagine the poor guy who loved his freedom, loved watching Steve McQueen movies, loved capitalism and was shot in the street by the scum we're dealing with now.

Hell, that’s the biggest problem HERE! And for many of the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Hell, that’s the biggest problem HERE! And for many of the same reasons.

This^^^^^
      So, Iran is bombing a ghost town in Iraq. Is this correct ????. What's the big deal?

Not asking for friend.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        And clueless too! They weren’t even talking about you....
        exactly

Comment

Imagine my shock...

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            And this is yet another reason why Iran can't have big boy toys like nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              And this is yet another reason why Iran can't have big boy toys like nukes.

Very good point

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                He was blown to smitherings. What was the box filled with? Car parts and a hand?
                I assumed it was a group cardboard box containing all the dead. Probably a few hands and feet.

Comment

Currently down range. Here’s what y’all need to know. Iran missed on purpose. Those TBMs they used are pretty sophisticated. They know if they hit anything of significance we are ready to light their s*** up like Clark Griswold. The problem the dudes face on the ground now is that the Shia militia groups do not see that the TBM attacks were not sufficient enough to do anything. We will see in the coming days what the asymmetric war holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Erra body a expert....
                    Hello

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      Comments from your Tweeter link.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I believe that I predicted that Hadji had hit the wrong button on the SAM controller in his haste to get to goat love Tuesday, and that led to the jet crash. I hate it when I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          After last nights ordeal, I wouldn't even call it a conflict. They showed their hand. They don't want a WAR with the US. Last night was nothing more than a saving face moment and a chance for them to pump up the volume on the propaganda within their own heads.
                          Yeah, they jumped out of the ring quick. Truth is, 1 aircraft carrier could wipe out half their infrastructure in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewalston View Post
                            Yeah, they jumped out of the ring quick. Truth is, 1 aircraft carrier could wipe out half their infrastructure in a day.
                            More like before breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Comments from your Tweeter link.
                              That doesn't surprise me.. In the end, if POTUS doesn't do anything and someone dies in the embassy he is the enemy as well.. The lefts propaganda machine is a beast. It has thousands of people brainwashed at only pointing the finger at republicans (Trump).

Iran screwed up on this one, I bet they left their automatic target recognition on waiting for the US to send over some jets and hit this airliner soon after takeoff because the pilot hadn't started squawking a mode 3 yet.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X