No announcement yet.

Just shot a Buck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so first 40 yards was little to no blood I'm stuck at last drops and can't tell where he crossed droplets are to small I would appreciate anyone that can help track or has a dog I'm alone and don't have any help

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
      Ok so first 40 yards was little to no blood I'm stuck at last drops and can't tell where he crossed droplets are to small I would appreciate anyone that can help track or has a dog I'm alone and don't have any help
      Yes back out and call a dog. Where are you at will post on United BLood Trackers page.

All UBT members are eligible to be listed on the Find-A-Tracker map.A listing on the map does not represent The UBT’s endorsement of a tracker’s ability or business practices.Dog and handler teams will have varying levels of experience and training. OR Or, do a more general search by state: (select a state)AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaCANADAColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew ... Read more

Comment

I'm in Wilson county Adkins tx

Comment

Good Luck. I'm working or would come help.

Comment

Good luck on finding him, in for the LDPs

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Mark last blood with an arrow or rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Start at last drop and go every direction for about 10 yards. Go back to the last drop each time. You'll find the next one fore sure.

There will be another drop within that distance IMO.

I normally do this when I'm looking.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                    Start at last drop and go every direction for about 10 yards. Go back to the last drop each time. You'll find the next one fore sure.

There will be another drop within that distance IMO.

I normally do this when I'm looking.
                    Thanks got a guy Clark and his dog coming here soon hopefully going to take a look the shot was at 7 so about 2hrs now

Comment

Following!

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

If I didn't have hunters in I could help you out with my dog. They don't leave till this evening. Good luck and I'll check back in later if you haven't got a dog. If the place is low fence how big? And if it's smaller do you know your neighbors? Most trackers are going to ask so just a heads up. In for LDPs

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                              If I didn't have hunters in I could help you out with my dog. They don't leave till this evening. Good luck and I'll check back in later if you haven't got a dog. If the place is low fence how big? And if it's smaller do you know your neighbors? Most trackers are going to ask so just a heads up. In for LDPs
                              Got a guy coming out should be here by 1030, it's 180 acres

Comment

In
                                Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                                X