Hubby, wifey tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
    I find these posts funny. 100s of thousands worth of debt and assets- solid idea. Tattoo is dumb. If you’re planning for the split your playing the game wrong.

Wife’s lips, and writing from my first Father’s Day card inside my bicep. Oh and I got it in Vegas so someone can make another comment on how that’s dumb. She has no ink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Point is, nobody is planning on the split, till they are. I’m not on a high horse, I have (had, thanks to laser removal) something removed that I’d never consider having ever again. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No Tattoos here

Comment

Me and my wife do. It's our daughters name that we lost with an evergreen tree. Claire Evelyn. Mine is on my chest, hers on forearm.

Comment

OP, get matching tramp stamps and post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Point is, nobody is planning on the split, till they are. I’m not on a high horse, I have (had, thanks to laser removal) something removed that I’d never consider having ever again. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I spent a lot of time and pain having about a square foot of tattoos removed. It’s no fun, especially that much area.
            Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
            Me and my wife do. It's our daughters name that we lost with an evergreen tree. Claire Evelyn. Mine is on my chest, hers on forearm.
            That is completely different and completely acceptable, not that you’d care my opinion of it anyways. That is a great thing you did.

Comment

Totally agree with this all day. And y’all will see her again!

Comment

I think that's a great idea! I'm not much on tats for anyone, but I like the thought that you can do something together and tell a story with the images.

Take something you like, put half on you and half on her. If you both like to bowhunt, put a bow on her and the broadhead on you or put the bow on her and a deer on you. The stories have no limits!

Comment

This I can get behind!

Comment

No, but sometimes I forget the date...I know it was trash day...

Comment

This is something divorce won’t change.

Comment

Now this is cool and tat worry! Forever in your mind

Comment

Tina and I had plans on doing this.
                          I told her, "I'll get your name tattooed on my butt, and you get mine on yours".
                          I went first. Then she chickened out!

Comment

[ATTACH]1041478[/ATTACH]

Comment

No, but sometimes I forget the date...I know it was trash day...

Comment

My wife and I both have tats, and are planning on getting something "together" but not names or text.

On a related note, I consider the term hubby/wifey to be about as trashy as king/queen, and I'm willing to bet if you use those terms, there's holes in your drywall, a pack of Virginia slims somewhere in your house and an alimony payment in your future, if not already present.

Comment

Working...
                                X