Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so difficult to post pictures on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From an iPhone, email the picture to yourself at size “medium” and resave it to photos. Then from your post, manage attachments and upload your pic.

Comment

You can also send it to yourself in a text, then save the sent picture and it'll post right up. This is my method.

Comment

Tapatalk Pro is flawless

Comment

Works great, if’n your smarter than the puter you’re trying to operate.

Comment

Its super simple with Tapatalk Pro like others have said....

One area of note...if you insist on using or accidentally have turned on, the "live icon" in your daily Iphone picture taking, turn it off or screen shot the live pic. The file is way too big in live format. Its more like a video. I post a lot of pics for folks on this forum requesting help in a thread and 95% of them are too big....75% of those are pics taken in live format on an Iphone. Once I point that out and they turn it off, they post themselves with no problem.

Comment

One other note. When I post using Tapatalk, it asks me if I want to post it in small, medium, or original size every time. I haven't needed to send it to myself to resize. I guess y'all that are doing this are posting through something other than Tapatalk? If I absolutely have to resize it, I have found that screenshotting it and then cropping the black edges off is quick and easy. You can leave the black on it but it takes away from the pic IMO.

Comment

I've never had a problem posting photos with Tapatalk. Sometimes it asks what size I want to post, and I chose medium, because I don't have the paid version of tapatalk.

Comment

No issues here
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                    Gonna have to try that. I have had really crop out a major portion of my pictures so they will load.
                    The screenshot takes the file size down a ton all by itself, don't have to crop it I just do that for better focus anyway because it's almost automatic. Doing it this way you don't have to reduce the quality on pictures your camera takes and all that.

Comment

Ima ready to go fishing.

Comment

Or farmin.

Comment

The key to loading pictures off your iPhone is they have to be originals. It wont upload screen shots. So if somebody sends you a pic, or texts you a pic, you have to save it to files and not screen shot it. Then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please revise the image down. To about medium or large but not full size.

Comment

DOS program being used...on Windows 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                              The key to loading pictures off your iPhone is they have to be originals. It wont upload screen shots. So if somebody sends you a pic, or texts you a pic, you have to save it to files and not screen shot it. Then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please revise the image down. To about medium or large but not full size.

I found it to be just the opposite. Originals taken with an Iphone cam are usually too large and need to be resized. screenshots are lower quality and seemingly easier to upload.

I upload screenshots of photos folks send me all the time....especially when, as I said above, folks send me pics of a "live photo" because they couldn't figure out how to upload it.

Comment

Hmm well i guess to each their own. I have yet to have a single screen shot work. It tells me that the format is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X