No announcement yet.

The US Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most of the trouble was with getting the mail to the city of delivery not the local delivery. You got to remember several of the highways in Texas were not drivable.

Comment

The hag that delivers my mail won't hand it to me when I'm standing next to the box, saying she has to put it in the box. Well, a couple of days ago, she drives past the box to where I was standing by my truck to hand me the mail, which included two boxes that she'd have to hand deliver to the door. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        The hag that delivers my mail won't hand it to me when I'm standing next to the box, saying she has to put it in the box. Well, a couple of days ago, she drives past the box to where I was standing by my truck to hand me the mail, which included two boxes that she'd have to hand deliver to the door. Go figure.
        these people are real tools ...

Comment

The USPS is a microcosm of our country. They just half ***** everything. Better than Fed Ex and UPS though. They are proud if they just get close.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
            The USPS is a microcosm of our country. They just half ***** everything. Better than Fed Ex and UPS though. They are proud if they just get close.

First time I’ve ever seen anybody say the USPS is better than anybody .

Comment

In case you haven't noticed, everything the government has taken over from the private sector is much more inefficient. Mail delivery is no different. I haven't seen a mail man in over a week at our place. I tried to go to the local post office to mail some ebay crap and it was closed on Friday with a sign on the door saying that the electricity was out. Good thing those lights were on so I could read that sign. There is another post office fairly close by with one of those walk-up kiosks to mail your packages. I went there and even though it had power, the thing was out of order. USPS is no bueno!

Comment

I’m still getting the previous home owners mail a year later even after she’s put in a change of address. “Fight for $15.00” ! Gimme a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  First time I’ve ever seen anybody say the USPS is better than anybody .
                  In my neck of the woods they are better than Fed Ex and UPS. (But that isn’t a very high standard).

Comment

Don't get me started. The USPS has fouled up so many deliveries from Amazon. If it has any size at all, they don't deliver and my bet is they don't even attempt it. I get a text from Amazon stating that attempted delivery and I needed to contact the carrier. They make me go to the post office. And when I do, they say it isn't there. Finally had one lady try to find my package and guess what, she found it. Plus they are generally just mean and foul about it. I am sure there are some folks that actually care and are trying to get the packages to folks, but mine is not one of those.

Comment

I ordered some arrow shafts that were shipped from Utah on 2/4. On 2/8 they show to have been in the Metro NY dist. center for some completely unexplainable reason. Left there on 2/9. No further tracking except a message on 2/13 saying your package is "in transit" and "will arrive late." Ya think? Our mail carrier missed a few days of delivery during the snow. That I can understand. Sending my package on a tour of the entire US, I can't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

It took the long way home

Comment

I have a UPS package that was shipped on February 11 and was supposed to be delivered on the 15th and it had not changed status since then. It just says “In Transit” with no estimated arrival date or anything. I know we’ve had bad weather but an update would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            LMAO....I thought no one actually went to the mailbox anymore.....we don't get anything in our mail box except sales flyers and miscellaneous non-sense. All utility bills and anything important is auto debited directly with the various companies. But oddly enough our guy is pretty dang cool. Super friendly and been around most days.
                            This. My toddler likes to go check the mail box a couple times a week and then toss 99% of what comes in into the recycling or trash. Last week I didn’t expect them to be out but in general usps is a joke, I use them as little as possible

Comment

Today (2/22/21) our friends in Oklahoma received the Christmas card we sent 12/15/20.

Comment

We are blessed with our mail service. The lady at home is awesome, she’ll drive in and come up to the house if we have a package that won’t easily fit in the mailbox. Her daughter took her engagement photos here at the farm, just great people

The guy at the office showed up Thursday and knocked on the door to see if I had a pickup ready. I was kind of surprised to see him, and had to laugh when he said “if I were y’all, I would wait a few days before shipping. Otherwise who knows where y’all’s stuff will end up” so I took his advice and waited til today...he might have cussed me a little when he saw the cart loaded to the max

Now the fill-ins who cover their route on their days off? Yeah, those folks are literally worthless

Comment

Working...
                                X