The US Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The US Mail

I don't know about you guys but my whole life I've heard that no matter rain nor sleet nor snow the mail gets delivered. Well I guess that's a lie. The MFer's aint delivered chit in 8 days.

They delivered to me Saturday and Sunday. Seems like every day I get bills. The last 2 days all I received was a hunting catalog Saturday and junk flyer Sunday. I’ll take more of the snow if it keeps bills away!

Comment

Saturday our mail box was packed because they didn't deliver all week.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Bring back the pony express.

Comment

Lol, I don't know of a single critical document I get through the mail. I also don't use them for shipping anything of value.

Comment

Same here, nothing for over a week now!

Comment

I’ve always heard the opposite about usps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they were a private business, they would be out of business. They stink.

Comment

I'd be a very wealthy man if I received every check I was told "was in the mail"

Comment

I think the term came from when horses were used. Oh and people actually did the job they were paid to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        They delivered to me Saturday and Sunday.

Same....Tuesday through Friday was a no go here. But hell I don't blame them. Those ragged out jeeps probably aren't real good in the ice we had. Add in people parking in the street and the liability possibility is probably not worth it.

Comment

I’ve been trying to ship a package to another TBH’er all last week. The post office was closed. Finally able to send it today.

Comment

Someone at the post office posted on FB for the city that they didn’t get any mail in for a few days. When they did get one in, it was mostly packages and they delivered them.

Been waiting on a package shipped from Amazon thru UPS that has said out for delivery since the 12th.

Comment

I dont know about everyone else, but besides things that i order, nothing comes in the mail that i actually want....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X