TBH county fair folks , I need a favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH county fair folks , I need a favor

My son raises broilers and we strictly use Producers Co-op feed out of Bryan , and we are almost out ! I spoke with the Co-op Saturday and they said they “ Might “ have some later this week . Either way any one have or know where I can get my hands on 2 bags of Producers show broiler finisher . Any help would be appreciated .
    936-444-6143

Standleys not have something similar to get you by?

Comment

Heading there first thing tomorrow. I’ll see what they have.

Comment

Maybe the feed store has a sub for your need.

Comment

there is a new feed store in Hearn Not sure the hold name it starts with t c something
          they handle west feeds ON hy 6 next to south star bank

Comment

We feed our steer producers and get it at My Feed in Grangerland. They have all the major show feeds and supplies. They may have it but it's probably 1 1/2 hrs from you.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              We feed our steer producers and get it at My Feed in Grangerland. They have all the major show feeds and supplies. They may have it but it's probably 1 1/2 hrs from you.
              Thanks , I’ll call them in the morning ..

Comment

There is a feed store in raywood that carries it

Comment

No joy still at producers. Limit 20 sacks of feed!

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                    There is a feed store in raywood that carries it
                    Thanks a bunch for the heads up , they had a few bags left !

Comment

If you're not already on it, check out the Texas Show Poultry FB page. I now there are folks that had their shows canceled an have bags.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                        If you're not already on it, check out the Texas Show Poultry FB page. I now there are folks that had their shows canceled an have bags.
                        Yes sir my wife is and she found 2 bags on their , until this morning I was able to get enough to get us through county and Houston .

Comment

we are showing also, but are a few weeks behind yall i take it. we picked up our chicks the tuesday before the freeze.

a buddy txt me last night that he talked to someone at producers. they said they were making a batch of broiler finisher pellets tonight(last night) and anticipate having it available for sale this morning

next batch will be show broiler starter pellets and turkey starter pellets, available for sale after noon today.

no idea how accurate all this is, but something to go on

Comment

Working...
                          X