2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Lol silly me had Monday off and thought I'd go check on fish camp.
    What app is that you're using? I like the layout and amount of information it gives on 1 page.

Comment

Lots of green sea turtles too.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkin View Post
        What app is that you're using? I like the layout and amount of information it gives on 1 page.
        That is Windfinder

Comment

Serious drop in temps in 24 hours, but much better than start at 70 degrees. Looks like as low as 15 degrees for Matagorda.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
            That is Windfinder
            Thank you sir. Is it worth spending $8 to get the pro version or is the free version really enough?

Comment

Going to be a cold one for the fellas fishing the Legends in POC tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Thank you sir. Is it worth spending $8 to get the pro version or is the free version really enough?
                I just use the free version. Windy is another good app.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                  Yesterday they had the plug for the new 25 Magnum Tunnel just about ready to pop a mold off of it. That one may be an interesting boat for my area too. When they start building them I am going to have to go ride in one and check it out. It's kinda like a longer, wider, smoother, and faster Bigfoot.
                  Sounds like a C25 Mowdy Cat version

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    Sounds like a C25 Mowdy Cat version
                    The Mowdy is more of a cat, as you said, and the Haynie will be a regular tunnel v.

Comment

Dropping!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like it will be a minimum 36 hours or so below freezing in Matagorda.

Comment

I have the pro and the screen looks exactly the same, don't remember what was different about it when I "upgraded".

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Hope they close the locks for a good part of that, north wind is supposed to be ripping the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              With possibly 5" of precip to start that out. Not looking good.

edit: scratch that, not sure i'm looking at the graph correctly.

Comment

The water temps are at 45.5 this morning, It has dropped faster than I thought it would probably because of the wind. The tide has been ripping out hard. The only hope is the gradual cool down and hard falling tides might have moved some fish deep. I hope most of them got out of the bay. We are going to see some dead fish. Now it is just a matter of how many and if it'll get cold enough to kill the ones in the river and ICW.

Comment

Working...
                                X