Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
    I bought a bunch of TOPS a few months back and it’s been killing me. Seems to be heading in the right direction now though. I’m still down, but the trend is positive.
    Why do you like this one? I took a look but not seeing the play here.

Comment

TOPS has always been a massively diluting POS to put it as nicely as I can.

AAU is my pick for this evening/tomorrow morning.
      REED firming up.

NBY having another small step up. Will break $1 soon and then 1.20 IMO
      CSCW - In this as well for a break over $1

FTR - I daytrade or hold 2-3 days on most small plays. If they rise more than 25% you can assume I sold.

Comment

Hope some of y’all listened to me about ZOM

From 0.24 to 1.35 in 2 weeks and growing. Price point by March when new meds are released is expected to be $5+

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
          Hope some of y’all listened to me about ZOM

From 0.24 to 1.35 in 2 weeks and growing. Price point by March when new meds are released is expected to be $5+
          I owe you a couple beers for that one. In at .23, pulled my investment now seeing how far it can go

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            TOPS has always been a massively diluting POS to put it as nicely as I can.

AAU is my pick for this evening/tomorrow morning.
            REED firming up.

NBY having another small step up. Will break $1 soon and then 1.20 IMO
            CSCW - In this as well for a break over $1

FTR - I daytrade or hold 2-3 days on most small plays. If they rise more than 25% you can assume I sold.
            NBY

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Grabbed CCIV SPAC play just under $13 yesterday. Sold 2/3rds already

Sold TTOO also at $2.25 after market yesterday $$$

Which will hit $1 first..
              CSCW, REED, or NBY? I own all three of these. I think they all hit $1 pretty soon. REED may take a bit longer is my guess
              NBY hit $1 first. Didn't think it would happen this fast though. Still holding 3/4 position. Hoping for one of those stupid small cap super gaps higher in Pre-market.

I'm rolling all profits into CSCW... And AAU
              Last edited by RiverRat1; 01-12-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

very interested, just don't no how to even get started
                i have a individual account with fidelity, do i sell ever thing there and try the penny stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                  i have a individual account with fidelity, do i sell ever thing there and try the penny stuff?
                  I have an account with WeBull and can do everything except OTC, I use TD for that. If you want to open an account on WeBull let me know and I'll send you a referral link. I use penny stocks for fun and keep my main investment account separate

Comment

Open a Robinhood account on your phone and put $100 in it. Research online especially Reddit/Robinhood penny stock boards. Only risk what you are willing to lose - but you can set auto stop loss sales so you limit your losses

Comment

I'd use E-trade. They let you buy pretty much anything. Robinhood limits a lot of stocks.

Comment

I use robinhood and don't know anything about this stuff either. it doesn't have all the stocks people mention here for some reason, but does have most of them.

I have jumped in with a few hundred dollars twice now and have almost doubled my money in a week or two (big thanks to whoever mentioned SSL last year) just listening to all the TBH professionals.
                        Last edited by jshouse; 01-12-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          I use robinhood and don't know anything about this stuff either. it doesn't have all the stocks people mention here for some reason, but does have most of them.

I have jumped in with a few hundred dollars twice now and have more than doubled my money in a week or two just listening to all the TBH professionals.
                          Robinhood doesn't allow OTC trading. Its pretty limited

Comment

thanks,, looks like i need to do some looking,,,, gracias..

Comment

thanks,, looks like i need to do some looking,,,, gracias..
                              TDA does

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
                                Lmfa

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                                Hope you got out at the peak yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X