No announcement yet.

2021 White Bass Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to say don't mess with Radar don't let that jockey size full you. I thought I slipped and fell but when I looked at my gopro after the trip it was clearly a judo chop to the head that did me in. I hope that clears things up for everyone. In closing just be careful of jockeys [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      You are my friend and I would be willing to prove it.
      Same here Steve just busting balls. I used to love fishing for whites in the creek. Still a lot of fun. Maybe 78 will take me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The way LCRA is letting water out of Buchanan right now the Colorado up to bend might be sketchy for the run this yr.

Comment

Inks is always good when they are releasing water out of Buck

Comment

We got into them real good a few times last winter! Cant wait ti do it again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Quick Morning

They got em pretty good this morning. Caught over 25 in 1 1/2 hrs from 9 to 10:30. Son's girl friend had a zoom meeting for school at 11:30 so they had to go lol. This was her first trip ever wading a creek They are there guys!
              Attached Files

Comment

I drug her out of bed at 5:30 this morning, to wade in 45degree water.... And she let me, and had a smile on her face, she’s definitely a keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  They got em pretty good this morning. Caught over 25 in 1 1/2 hrs from 9 to 10:30. Son's girl friend had a zoom meeting for school at 11:30 so they had to go lol. This was her first trip ever wading a creek They are there guys!
                  Oh heck ya, nothing like a good stringer of whites! I need to find a place closer to the house but usually do good on the Trinity when I'm able to go.

Comment

Man! Can't wait to get after them on Waco and Granger. Won't be long. February through May when the whites and crappie are up shallow in the creeks is my favorite time of year!

Comment

Found a few today in a creek that drains into White Rock creek above Livingston. My son landed a nice little crappie and we had several yellow bass that were too small for me to want to deal with. Still a nice couple hours before the light ing pushed us back to the truck.
                      I’m hoping we get another influx of water soon. Creek was a decent level but not flowing at all. Maybe if Livingston dam opens up a touch we can get some movement and hammer them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went yesterday for a couple hours, caught about 50. Brought home 10 of the bigger ones. Two and half hours from the shoreline. Eighth ounce so silver/blue rooster tail. Left them biting.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Never knew we had a white bass thread!! We get into em pretty good on Lake cedar creek mixing in some hybrids also. Clean them right and they are mighty fine eating!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^Think those are striped bass...not white bass.

They will fry though.

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
                              ^^Think those are striped bass...not white bass.

They will fry though.
                              Hybrids I'll take more pictures of the sand bass for this thread. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice hybrids!

Comment

Working...
                                X