No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They recovered one of their trucks, shot to pieces with bodies in it. If y’all want to send me a text with your names I’ll send you some pics that I can’t post on here....I have most, but we should all have each others numbers anyhow. 512-269-9008 for those whom don’t have mine.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
      They recovered one of their trucks, shot to pieces with bodies in it. If y’all want to send me a text with your names I’ll send you some pics that I can’t post on here....I have most, but we should all have each others numbers anyhow. 512-269-9008 for those whom don’t have mine.
      Jesus. I am happy to share my number via pm for coordination in old Mexico, but not interested in pics of that madness.

Comment

Wow. Glad everyone came out ok.

Comment

sorry to read all this

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Well I’m glad the whole story came out.... were supposed to be there for each other. This tight knit group should be the eyes and ears for each other no matter how raw the info is... withholding that kind of stuff isn’t the right approach Imo, and not right to the guys that went through it. I’m glad prayers were answered and everyone returned home safely that’s not a situation i hope anyone ever gets put in again. We lost a few more hunters today and i hate to see it, but won’t downplay their situation and totally understand wish them Nothing but the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed this is the right approach. I hunted Mexico for years but left for my own reasons based on things I experienced. I don't understand the guys that downplay it and can understand the frustration with those that have never been and know everything about it/dangerous etc.
            Let the facts be what they are and grown people can make their own decisions.

Comment

Well might as well get back to the everyday post... i was told some people are seeing rutting activity anyone seeing this?

Comment

I left Guerrero on Sunday and it looked like they were about to start rutting. Good cold front may kick it off!

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...hat-killed-22/ interesting article, wierd if they did come into Texas first.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Well might as well get back to the everyday post... i was told some people are seeing rutting activity anyone seeing this?

Nothing unusual. We had deer fighting and flipping each other over before Thanksgiving. No real chasing outside of youngsters showing some interest.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                      Ok guys, y’all ready to hear about the circus? On Friday my cowboy said he was going to run into town to get some food and gas for his truck. This trip usually takes him a couple hours round trip, I was sitting on the porch and surprised to see him return in about an hour. He came speeding up and told me that there was a shootout going on in villa Union and that there were military and police driving through our closest town of Guadalupe. He showed me a couple videos and said there were probably 40-50 cartel trucks attacking the town. Crazy enough as it is, but I wasn’t concerned as we were on the ranch.

A few hours pass and I headed to the stand, sitting in the stand and I get a call from a buddy of mine telling me that their trucks just got stolen at gunpoint. He said 6 cartel trucks one of which was a military truck with a .50 mounted on top came speeding into camp where he, his father, and wife were sitting outside on the porch. They were obviously caught off guard and froze in the yard with their hands up.

The guys hopped out and one of the cartel members punched one of my guys in the face and roughed him up pretty good. They held them at gunpoint with the safety’s off, and fingers on the trigger. Destroyed the camp house, took all their guns, food, and trucks that didn’t have the low jack system in them (the cartel actually asked them if they had low jack) prior to leaving they slashed the tires on all the ATVs and made sure they had their passports and docs to get back to the US. Also they asked them if they had insurance and assured them that their insurance company would pay to replace the trucks.

My buddy Cody is a contractor and had a bunch of his hats on the dash of his truck. He said they were all wearing his hats. LOL. Scary story, but said they were respectful, but it was obvious not to cross them. They did tell them if they told the military which way they went they would come back and kill them.... needless to say that was their last trip to Mexico.

The next couple of hours was pretty intense and we had cartel running all around our ranch, very thankful the outcome wasn’t worse and we have one heck of a story to tell, and Cody gets some free business advertising!
                      Viva and ill be back next week!
                      Sounds familiar.. Are your buddies going back after that??

Comment

Drove in to pipeline off hwy 1 around 11:30am this morning. Had a check point a few miles down pipeline and a patrol truck but no issues. The white helicopter circled me twice when I got to the ranch. Quiet now.

Comment

No rut activity seen but new scrapes and rubs showed up and the bucks have been moving areas with new bucks showing up on cams. I need the rut to hit the week after Christmas to align with my next visit.

Comment

That big 6 we shot was already broke up and stunk like pee really bad. We saw a few younger bucks chasing hard

Comment

I hope these government actions have good results and the security of the area can be improved

— By Notimex

Villa Unión.- To guarantee the tranquility of the inhabitants of Villa Unión and the rest of the Cinco Manantiales area, the governor of Coahuila, Miguel Ángel Riquelme Solís, announced the construction of three operational bases in the region, one of which It will be located in this municipality.

The state leader led a meeting in which representatives of the three government orders participated, and oversaw the rehabilitation work of the municipal presidency building, damaged last Saturday by members of the crime, to whom state and federal forces, with Police support from nearby municipalities repelled to protect the population.

Riquelme Solís endorsed the community of Villa Unión for its support and solidarity, and established that security operations will be reinforced, which are permanent in this region and in the rest of Coahuila.

He also highlighted the coordination and dialogue with the municipal presidents, as well as the Mexican Army and National Guard, to whom he recognized his valuable support in the fight against insecurity.

Riquelme Solís said that Coahuila is not alone, since since the events occurred, the cooperation of the federal government and the neighboring states of Tamaulipas and Nuevo León, which shielded its borders and received the participation of more than 500 elements, was received.

Four elements of the State Police were killed in the confrontation, two unarmed civilians and 17 criminals were killed, while six security elements were injured.
                              Subsequently, two minors and two adults who had been kidnapped were rescued.

He noted that the 10 members of the armed group identified as the Northeast Cartel arrested - whose ages range between 18 and 20 years - are subject to a judicial process, of which the State Attorney General's Office will detail about the progress of the investigation —

Comment

I’ve laughed, cussed, smiled, and cried in this brush! I’ve rekindled a bond with my father that was strained for years, I’ve run here to escape from an ugly divorce, I’ve laughed until my cheeks hurt, I’ve heard the same stories over and over, this place is much more than a lease! We’re being called everything under the sun right now, but I’ll never leave there’s to much history, to many good memories to much happiness! It’s not for all and i respect that, but it’s for me! VIVA!!

Comment

Working...
                                X