No announcement yet.

Lost a sock wt**+^#*>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why you wear long socks, if you have to use them just cut the top off . Bam new pair of ankle socks.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      I gotta ask...did you wear the glove while taking care of the issue? Or just hold it in your hand?
      Lmao I just held them in my hand.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a couple t-shirts with squares cut out of the bottom. My wife doesn't see the humor when I wear one to mow the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Blue shop towels for the win. They even work after being washed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          I don't know if I would call carrying those back to wash them and washing them winning

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
            I don't know if I would call carrying those back to wash them and washing them winning
            You must be too young to remember times before disposable diapers.

Comment

Brother in law was in the stand with my 5 year old nephew when the urge hit. He had TP, but it got funny when he made it back to the stand. Nephew looks him square in the eye and says you pooped in the grass.... like a dog??

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post

Right? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should......

Comment

A handful of grass is all you need. Just make sure there's not any stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    I hope it weren’t a Darn Tough sock.
                    Not sure what their warranty says about that kind of mud, but they'd probably work with you.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post
                      Flashlight is to headlamp what tp crammed in your backpack is to https://www.dudeproducts.com/product...lushable-wipes
                      X2 they are individually packaged and work great in the woods, on the water or just as a last pass at work.

Available at walmart in the toilet paper area in a black box. Keep a couple in your pocket.

Comment

Always have a roll of tp in the backpack. Learned from my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          Always have a roll of tp in the backpack. Learned from my mistake.

Was kinda amazed how often I used it when I started doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            You must be too young to remember times before disposable diapers.
                            No, unfortunately I'm not. But we moved on from those because that wasn't winning either

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              Right? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should......
                              exactly!

Comment

I don't go into the woods without a plan for this situation Learned this lesson a long time ago

Comment

Working...
                                X