Lost a sock wt**+^#*>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    That’s why I always have a roll of TP in a zip lock bag that I keep in my backpack that I take to the stand.
    Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Ziplock quart bag with baby wipes is your friend!
    ^^^ either on of these. My hunting pack and tackle box are both stocked and I don't leave home without whichever one of them, I'll need

Comment

I had a union suit that I took on my first hunting trip to Colorado when I was 24. When I got back from trip I had cut off both long sleeves.

Comment

I lost a pair of gloves last weekend. I usually have TP or unscented baby wipes, but I failed miserably at preparation this deer season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
          I lost a pair of gloves last weekend. I usually have TP or unscented baby wipes, but I failed miserably at preparation this deer season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          I gotta ask...did you wear the glove while taking care of the issue? Or just hold it in your hand?

Comment

Flashlight is to headlamp what tp crammed in your backpack is to https://www.dudeproducts.com/product...lushable-wipes

Comment

IT happens

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                I gotta ask...did you wear the glove while taking care of the issue? Or just hold it in your hand?

Glad it wasn’t just me. In for answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  I hope it weren’t a Darn Tough sock.
                  You think the lifetime warranty still applies?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Ziplock quart bag with baby wipes is your friend!
                    Baby wipes / flushable wipes for the win!

Comment

When I was in college. Me and a good buddy were at the lease. We went to town and found a bar. Left at closing time to head back to the lease. Headed to the blind to "hunt"
                      I woke up well after day light and went to go pick him up. When I got to him. The urge hit me and I just spun and took care of business. I was not far from the jeep and asked him to toss me the AWP (*** wiping Paper) he laughed and go quite. He came walking around and had the AWP on a stick and a camera in the other hand.
                      God I feel bad for the person that developed that role. Poor person is probably sill in therapy

Comment

Hey and No ****... I just noticed I am a 10pt now... freaking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                          Get settled for 30-45 minutes and stomach starts rolling wth good thing these boots are comfy [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Passing Athlete’s foot on to yore crack prolly wouldn’t feel too good

Not speaking from 1st hand experience

Comment

Blue shop towels for the win. They even work after being washed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

been there!

Comment

That's why I swore off Friday night chili...it was inevitable the Saturday morning hunt would be cut short with a trot off into the woods to blow mud.

I always carry TP to the stand just in case

Comment

Working...
                                X