Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Every gun is hot. Second degree murder would be an appropriate charge.
    I get that you don't like the guy. I don't like him either. but considering the likely circumstances, there are very few scenarios where this would be the appropriate charge.
    Last edited by bullets13; 10-22-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Oh, another one...sheesh

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

That one didn’t age well…

Comment

The outcome is truly sad but I’m shocked that someone as anti gun as this DB is that he finds it ok to be in a movie using a gun of any type. I guess as long as be makes a multi million dollar paycheck it’s ok to be a hypocrite.

He won’t be charged with anything and he will simply use him killing someone to go anti gun whack job even more, people like him won’t let something like this go without flipping it into his favor somehow, it’s simply what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
          As much as I dislike the man, I can't bring myself to make fun of or 2nd guess him at this point. Too soon. But I am fascinated that there is such a thing as a "hot gun". Under what possible scenario in the making of a movie would there ever be a need to have a live round? How did it even get on the set?
          I’m sure that a gun loaded with blanks is still considered hot because blanks can kill.

I just noticed an update that a real bullet was used. Either way id think they would both be considered hot
          Last edited by flywise; 10-22-2021, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
            I get that you don't like the guy. I don't like him either. but considering the likely circumstances, there are very few scenarios where this would be the appropriate charge.
            That’s why our side always loses. I’m ready to go for the jugular and start winning again.

Comment

That’s why our side always loses. I’m ready to go for the jugular and start winning again.
              huh?

Comment

Reason not to like him

Alec Baldwin is facing criticism for a 2017 tweet he posted in which he questions “how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone.” On Thursday, the actor fired a prop gun on the "Rust" movie set that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

Also, latest news says it was a live round

Comment

Wait!?!? Hold on here!?!?! I didn’t think people killed other people. Isn’t it the guns fault??

Comment

Exactly. Make an example out of him.

Comment

Not the same as Brandon Lee.

Here is what happen, Baldwin with his documented temper shot both !

If it were an accident, only one woulda been shot.

Comment

Todd Beamer “ let’s roll” these DB’s are to prevalent its time
                        To take our country back
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-22-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

When my wife asked me about this feasco I have to admit I chuckled.
                          I was in law enforcement for many years and never saw a blank do anything more than a powder burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                            Karma's a ***** sometimes. Especially when u suck as a human being.
                            Ditto!

Comment

I would post a link to the YouTube video of his Father of the Year award-winning performance, speaking to his 11 year old daughter on a voice-mail message but the language is so vile I thought it doesn't belong on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X