No announcement yet.

Pat Mayse COE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Pat Mayes open to the public? No pub hunting permit required?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
      You have to purchase the APH to access Pat Mayse. Also, turkey hunting is closed except for draw hunts

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
        Pat Mayes is divided into WMA on the west end of the lake around the Sanders Creek area. The east end and north side are COE land with no AHP required just your normal hunting license. The south side of the lake is Camp Maxey which is pretty much for Texas military members and their family and a few other special groups.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sgraham1071 View Post
          Pat Mayes is divided into WMA on the west end of the lake around the Sanders Creek area. The east end and north side are COE land with no AHP required just your normal hunting license. The south side of the lake is Camp Maxey which is pretty much for Texas military members and their family and a few other special groups.

Great info, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sgraham1071 View Post

I can't answer questions (I don't know), but Camp Maxey is open to more. TMD= Texas Military Department.

ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES:
            Category 1: TMD Members and Native Americans; this includes TXARNG ID Card Holders, TXANG ID Card Holders, TXSG ID Card Holders, TMD State Employee ID Card Holders, TMD Non-Dual Status Employee ID Card Holders and Native Americans with Tribal Identification Card.
            Category 2: Dependents of TMD Members.
            Category 3: TMD Hunting Program Volunteers, Retired TMD Personnel.
            Category 4: Dependents of Retired TXMF Members.
            Category 5: Non TMD Active Component, Reserve Component, and DoD Civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              I can't answer questions (I don't know), but Camp Maxey is open to more. TMD= Texas Military Department.

ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES:

Category 1: TMD Members and Native Americans; this includes TXARNG ID Card Holders, TXANG ID Card Holders, TXSG ID Card Holders, TMD State Employee ID Card Holders, TMD Non-Dual Status Employee ID Card Holders and Native Americans with Tribal Identification Card.

Category 2: Dependents of TMD Members.

Category 3: TMD Hunting Program Volunteers, Retired TMD Personnel.

Category 4: Dependents of Retired TXMF Members.

Category 5: Non TMD Active Component, Reserve Component, and DoD Civilians.
              I was just trying to answer a question in the briefest and simplest way I could with enough info to get a point across. So I figured with the statement "a few other special groups" would more than suffice that it's not open to the general public. I'm not a know it all but I am familiar with all these areas being I've lived here for nearly fifty years and hunted all these surrounding areas with the exception of Camp Maxey.

Comment

Anyone doing any good? Activity?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt...... Anyone been out lately?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X