Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no no!!!! Eric was such a good friend. Met him many of times. The man loved his family so much. He always would tell me hold those kiddos tight that they grow up way too fast. Good Speed my friend. Speechless and hurts to even think about.

Comment

Like others, I was under the impression the fight was far from over. I hate to hear it! May he rest in peace.

Comment

RIP Eric, Prayers Up for the family

Comment

Oh my, I have no words. I did not expect to read this. I am speechless. Godspeed sir! You will be missed by many.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

This is not a thread I wanted to see. Sad. RIP Eric. Thanks for being the guy you were...

Comment

sad to hear this. didn't know him other than form his posts on here. Cancer is such a horrible disease. Things can go from bad to worse in the blink of an eye. Prayers to his family and all who were close to him

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news.. :-(

Comment

Godspeed Eric

The Pence family is in all our prayers

Kelly, if you need ANYTHING, please holler.

Comment

So very sad! What a gut punch when I heard the news yesterday. I was so hoping for better news after the surgery.

RIP my friend....gonna miss seeing yall at the TTHA events. You were the true family man! God willing he has a nice west Texas like place for you up there to chase trophies with your Dad again. God Bless and prayers up for Kelly and the Pence boys.

Comment

Seeing this just hit me in Gut. Prayers to Kelly and the boys

Comment

His family will be in my prayers, R.I.P Eric

Comment

Sorry to hear it......

Comment

Awful news and not what I expected to read today. definitely one of the good ones gone too soon.

Comment

So sorry to read this. Prayers up for the family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X