Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

It is with much sorrow that I have to post that Eric passed away yesterday morning. We all know what a great family man Eric was. He loved nothing more than spending time with Kelly(his tbh gun model) and his two boys. They were a tight knit family and I’m sure they will remain as such.

I feel fortunate to have spent some time with Eric and his family at quite a few TTHA shows. They were always there to assist with helping the kids fish so that Kelly and I could sneak off and drink beer. Good times!!

We will all miss him and his dry humor. Great man with a huge heart. God Bless him and his family and friends.

Kelly, you have an army of TBH’ers here to help in any way possible. We are all a phone call or text away.

Memorial Service information as follows:
    Thursday, February 21, 2019
    10:30 AM
    First United Methodist Church in Hurst, Texas

Gathering at Kelly's dad's house afterwards.
    129 East Louella
    Hurst, TX 76054

So sorry to hear, prayers sent

Comment

Oh man... Sorry to hear. I had followed his journey in a limited capacity through his posts on here. Prayers out to friends and family.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

So sad to hear. Im in shock. I havent checked the thread or seen any update on him. Assumed all was well. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Cancer sucks! RIP

Comment

Oh, no. What terrible news. Prayers for comfort for Kelly and the boys.

Comment

Just breaks my heart. What a great guy.

Comment

Prayers..

Comment

Oh No! I have known him pretty much all his life. He grew up next door to my parents and used to watch me and my brother shooting bows in the back yard.
                    Great guy from a great family. RIP Eric.

Comment

Oh no, I remember reading his thread about the health troubles. Dang it, RIP sir!

Comment

I could not believe what I was hearing when I got the call yesterday morning. Such a great guy. Eric you will be missed by so many but I know you are in a much better place up in heaven with your dad. Keep a seat open by the fire for me up there and I will see you on the other side!

Comment

Many prayers sent for the family, friends and his TBH family. RIP to a great man

Comment

I was pulling for the miracle, terrible loss and a great man!

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Praying for comfort for his family.

Comment

Working...
                              X