X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m out on working any extra but I’m in on saving for a ****** trip

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
      Forget about the wallet... it's much, much more of a hurtin' on your ample free time.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        This

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Lol well if I want to go on that sheep hunt that you just got back from I am gonna have to step it up [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            haha thanks guys im 50 away from being able to monetize again now lol
            Subscribed. And thanks for some motivation to look into a side hustle too. I recently did some minimalizing and got rid of about $2500 worth of stuff around the house and i'm sure there is more. I'm pretty handy and might try to see what sort gig i can get going that won't interfere too much with my family time. I'll check back in once i pick my trip and target savings.

Comment

subscribed, 22 away

Comment

Been wanting to do this as well! I've been trying to sell off some of my junk already, just not very successful at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  Been wanting to do this as well! I've been trying to sell off some of my junk already, just not very successful at it!

I am not either unless it is something I can sell on tbh or archery talk lol

Comment

Got a sample of my shirt i designed last week and liked it a lot. Hopefully will get some up on my website in the next few weeks. I’m 19 subs away from 1000 and sold some more D loop and a pair of binos that I don’t see myself using in the next 3-4 years. Sheep hunt account is up to $3500. [emoji231][emoji1320]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Got a sample of my shirt i designed last week and liked it a lot. Hopefully will get some up on my website in the next few weeks. I’m 19 subs away from 1000 and sold some more D loop and a pair of binos that I don’t see myself using in the next 3-4 years. Sheep hunt account is up to $3500. [emoji231][emoji1320]

Heck of a start. If you don't mind me asking, What’s a sheep hunt run?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        Heck of a start. If you don't mind me asking, What’s a sheep hunt run?

Dall sheep is the cheapest. Run from $18,000-35,000 currently depending on outfitter and location. $22,000 will get you a really good Alaska dall sheep hunt for a rifle hunter. Problem is I am a die hard bowhunter. NWT is much better for archery but I don’t know if I’m willing to drop $35,000 on a hunt right now. So I may be booking a mountain goat hunt instead. I will be honest I’m not 100% sure what I am gonna book. I am just trying to save as much as I can until I decide

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          People are making good money printing BETO stickers right now.

Gonna get the wife to make up some of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I do some Machine work on the side and buying mowers, power washers, etc, for cheap or free, fixing and selling. Amazing what people will throw away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

WOW, I had n idea how much they cost. Good luck on the side hustle to get the extra funds. Looking forward to a future live hunt

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                WOW, I had n idea how much they cost. Good luck on the side hustle to get the extra funds. Looking forward to a future live hunt

10-12 years ago they were 8-10k. They price just keeps going up. Feel like I need to get a price locked in if I ever want to kill one. We will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X