Sitti’n ‘n Waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitti’n ‘n Waiting

AR/thermal in hand waiting for the hogs again. In the truck and with the bit of rain couple of weeks ago I should have brought the thermocell😡

Had several deer at the feeder and they blew out. Picked up movement behind the feeder and a good sized pig walked by. Hope it returns as I am in serious withdrawal.

Comment

Got 6-8 good sized pigs about 200 yds west across the fence. Hopefully the corn will bring them in.

Comment

It appears that one of the pigs is a hot sow and the rest are chasing and following her around the neighbor’s pasture.

Comment

Well, the deer alerted, all staring to the east and not towards where I was seeing all the activity, and then they left. About 2 minutes later 3 pigs walk up, turn broadside, and one catches a bullet and they scramble away. The one that was shot staggered at the shot but didn't drop. Drove over to the feeder and only sign under the feeder were pieces of mud off the pigs-no blood. So, I got the light, the thermal monocular, and the rifle and began walking in the direction they departed---about 15 yds into the mesquite I find a hot spot with the thermal, and about 25 yds farther, there she was--

Comment

Good job.Congrats

Comment

Sounds like a good time.

Comment

Congrats, good kill

Comment

Sounds like my kinda party! Congrats

Comment

Nice

Comment

Congrats