Just got out of the dentist chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.
    After a stitch came out of my vasectomy incision, the doc sewed my testicle back up with no deadening what so ever. Hell yes it hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      After a stitch came out of my vasectomy incision, the doc sewed my testicle back up with no deadening what so ever. Hell yes it hurt!
      Welp, there's a sentence you don't expect to read ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        I’m having an implant put in in a couple of weeks... $650 for the anesthesia, no thanks, I’ll be awake and deadened. From what I hear it’s mostly just drilling pressure on your jawbone.
        You will be fine without sedation. Lots of people do it that way. You will just feel some pressure.

Comment

I used to be the same way, but not so much any more now that I've gotten older.

Back in my younger, rougher days I used to be a bouncer at a bar just outside of Kansas City. Rough place. I took a couple of superficial knife wounds and was able to stitch them up on my own with my first aid kit that I kept handy just for such occasions. Got into a squabble with my own bartender and his posse once, and one of them got me with a nasty knife wound to my ribs. Ended up going to the hospital for that one and got 9 staples from the doc. She offered me a local anesthetic but I didn't want it. Pain don't hurt. That's what I always used to say.

The staples actually did hurt like a *****, but I held it all it in and kept my composure because that doc was a really hot blonde and I wanted to ask her out.
          Last edited by Grizz83; 10-09-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I have had it done in the past without novacane but was 20 years ago. Not anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.
              The first liar never has a chance..........

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post

Back in my younger, rougher days I used to be a bouncer at a bar just outside of Kansas City. Rough place. I took a couple of superficial knife wounds and was able to stitch them up on my own with my first aid kit that I kept handy just for such occasions. Got into a squabble with my own bartender and his posse once, and one of them got me with a nasty knife wound to my ribs. Ended up going to the hospital for that one and got 9 staples from the doc. She offered me a local anesthetic but I didn't want it. Pain don't hurt. That's what I always used to say.

The staples actually did hurt like a *****, but I held it all it in and kept my composure because that doc was a really hot blonde and I wanted to ask her out.
                Is that you Dalton?

Comment

Circumcision the same way but I couldn't walk for a year and half afterwards. Hated the feeling of all those stitches when I got circumcised must have been a least 10 or 12. Why would you want to hurt getting a filling. Must be married and use to pain.

Comment

I think you crossed the line between tough and stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post

Ok Dalton.

Comment

My dad is the same way. Never gets any shots or deadening of any kind. When the dentist suggested root canal on one he told him to just pull it instead.
                        He didn’t pass that trait down to me. I usually get two rounds of shots.

Comment

You misspelled I am scared of needles...

Give me the needles. I'll take my jaw full of Novacane and like it. Not a fan of the cold water drill. To this day I think my dentist in my small hometown as a kid used his cold water drill as a way to get even with kids that ****** his teacher wife off..

Comment

I woke up and my pants were unbuttoned...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                              I woke up and my pants were unbuttoned...
                              Was yer rump slick with novacaine?

Comment

Was that place called the double ******

Comment

Working...
                                X