No announcement yet.

My boss’s family needs prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

Comment

Man, that is so sad. Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Prayers sent! That is terrible

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Thank you everyone for praying for his family. Out of respect for his wife I havnt asked for an update. I know she must feel like the bottom fell out. She’s in shock and still trying to process what happened.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

The family asked for one more CT scan to be done. And still no brain activity. So, they’re waiting until tomorrow to remove life support. Thankful I got to spend a little time with him recently when he was well enough to come out and visit. His businesses employ quite a number of people. Through failures the man persevered and became very successful. Today his products reach across the North American continent. Possibly South America as well and maybe even beyond that. His presence and input on things will be missed.

Comment

sorry to hear, prayers continue

Comment

Life support was removed yesterday. And just like all his other battles, he didn’t give up easily. Like a true cowboy, he officially left this world today at High Noon. RIP Ron hope to see you again in Heaven.

Comment

Rest In Peace Ron

Comment

Receive this Soul Lord. Give him Eternal peace and rest. Comfort his family and friends, and give the leaders of his organization the wisdom to carry on his work. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Sorry for your loss sir.

Comment

Working...
                            X