X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dental Schools

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Would be worth looking into

Both of my kids had their braces through Baylor School of Dentistry and it saved me quite a bit
    My BIL went that route Its slow but he got a 30k job for less than 14k...Had a h few gripes but they worked with him and he's Pickey''''said he would do it again

But it was all done in Phoenix,Az...

Comment

I agree with the above post. Don't go to a dental chain. You are nothing but a commodity to be milked in those places. You'll pay more in the long run, because they have to pay for advertising and the multilevel ownership. I'm a periodontist who has to fix a lot of what goes on at those places. Rarely can I communicate with the guy who placed the implants to begin with, because he's moved on to another clinic. I saw a patient last year whom I had just treated for periodontitis, but who had switched from her regular dentist to one of the chains. She got a $17,000 treatment plan from them, including treating the periodontitis that had already been treated and was doing great. I'm telling you, more often than not, they will screw you.

Comment

Any Katy Texas recommendations? Non chains operations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Any Katy Texas recommendations? Non chains operations.
          PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
            Ha ha no doubt. I usually put 1 or 2 extra. Rarely am I putting a full arch on 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I see we live in the same town. I'm looking for a new dentist. Where is your office?

Comment

My Wife has hers done at Clear choice
              Mom did hers a year before and they made her happy which is unheard of hahaha
              After her experience we bit the bullet and spent the $$
              NOT CHEEP by any means but wonderful results

Good luck
              Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                I see we live in the same town. I'm looking for a new dentist. Where is your office?

Nederland. Would be happy to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  I agree with the above post. Don't go to a dental chain. You are nothing but a commodity to be milked in those places. You'll pay more in the long run, because they have to pay for advertising and the multilevel ownership. I'm a periodontist who has to fix a lot of what goes on at those places. Rarely can I communicate with the guy who placed the implants to begin with, because he's moved on to another clinic. I saw a patient last year whom I had just treated for periodontitis, but who had switched from her regular dentist to one of the chains. She got a $17,000 treatment plan from them, including treating the periodontitis that had already been treated and was doing great. I'm telling you, more often than not, they will screw you.

See it all the time as well man. Actually have a patient coming in this afternoon from a chain. She spend $12k and this is where she is at...now it’s gonna cost her $20k to fix the mess. Really a shame to the profession.

Comment

Wow that is shameful!

Comment

Wow that is shameful!

That’s an understatement! AND she is a bow hunter!!!!

Comment

Pm me your info and I'll give you a call.

Comment

Need three implants myself. I think they run at least $3,000.00 per implant at least.

About right based on my experience--

Comment

SO a full set of implants would be 32x3000= $96000.00

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              SO a full set of implants would be 32x3000= $96000.00

Lol no no no. Usually people that require extraction of all their teeth and implants, you aren’t replacing each individual tooth with an implant. I can typically put all of the upper teeth on 6-8 implants and same for bottom. So you’re ending up with 12-16 total. And big cases typically a “case fee”. There are tons of variables depending on if we have to do extensive bone grafting, sinus lifts, soft tissue grafting, etc. The fees are also different depending on location. Bigger cities are typically more costly than smaller cities.

Comment

If I refer 3 do get mine free/reduced?. . lol

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Working...
                                X