Nfl Wild Card Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Blind side block??? Block to the face isn't blind side. Merry Christmas Texans lol

He blocked him, got beat by Martin who was in the backfield, Martin changes course and head is still in the backfield when Ford peels back. It was a weak call no doubt but the refs have made it a point to call all year. Texans have had a few called on them in regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nfl Wild Card Weekend!

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
      At least Cal might actually hire a good coach once BOB is gone. Cowboys interviewing Marvin Lewis...

At least 3 more years of BOb... sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        When in the h3ll are we going to hire a real coach in HOUSTON
        Someone who has some creativity with the offense. I’m so sick of mediocrity.
        Bob sucks @$$
        Same ole story only now we have a qb which was always the excuse.

Go after Tomlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will you cheer for the cowboys now that we have BOB 3 more years? Huge 2nd half adjustments. Bills did a lot to confuse Deshaun in the first half. There were open receivers but Watson was not seeing them. Diagnosed everything in the second half. Moved Hopkins from the slot to the outside and went one on one with white. Made the proper adjustments and won.

Comment

Glad to see the patriots lose. This should speed up the nick caserio to Houston.. even though he is on the hook through the draft for NE. I don’t see them keeping him through the draft process knowing he wants out. We shall see.

Comment

Before the Patriots game Brady was asked what he thought about possibly playing his last home game in New England, he said he didn't think much about "nostalgia".

Sounded like to me he was ready to move on to better things and not 100% ready for the game. jmo

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Before the Patriots game Brady was asked what he thought about possibly playing his last home game in New England, he said he didn't think much about "nostalgia".

Sounded like to me he was ready to move on to better things and not 100% ready for the game. jmo

All signs point to Assistant GM Caserio, OC McDaniels and Brady being gone from patriots next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Will you cheer for the cowboys now that we have BOB 3 more years? Huge 2nd half adjustments. Bills did a lot to confuse Deshaun in the first half. There were open receivers but Watson was not seeing them. Diagnosed everything in the second half. Moved Hopkins from the slot to the outside and went one on one with white. Made the proper adjustments and won.

No, why would I cheer for the cowboys. We were going to be stuck with bob anyway because this org is content with just being ok. There were no huge adjustments made in the second half, bob came out on the first drive and did the same thing he did the first two quarters. I said, which is documented above on this thread, that he needed to let our qb open the game up and that’s all that happened. Deshaun became part of the game plan, it’s kinda a no brainer when you have a quarter back like deshaun but only bob could over look that for 2.5 quarters and get himself in a hole and almost loose to a wild card team. Not one rpo in the first half, how is it even possible that you don’t have that play on the top of you call sheet with deshaun?
                Stop defending a guy that is clearly not a good head PROFESSIONAL coach. he would probably be an amazing high school coach. Run on first down, run on 2nd and 5, run on 3 and 1 and then go for it on 4th and 1 from the 30 when you could have kicked a field goal. He makes bone head decisions all the time.

Comment

Both coaches did stupid **** in the final few minutes. No way Buffalo should have went for it on 4th and forever. You have all three TO’s, pin them with a punt and let your D get a 3 and out.

Houston should have never went for it in 4th and 1. You gave Buffalo a short field when they only needed a FG. If you don’t trust your kicker to make a long 40’s FG then pun them with a punt. They had already used all their TO’s and had just had Allen take two of the worst sacks in the NFL this season.

Comment

Good win for texans.
                    Great loss for patriots.
                    That bills qb is gonna be a monster.

Comment

I hope Seattle and saints win today

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Good win for texans.
                        Great loss for patriots.
                        That bills qb is gonna be a monster.
                        I have to agree 100%. Josh Allan is gonna be something special for years to come if he stays healthy

Comment

It would be very interesting to see what Brady is worth on the open market.

He looked like a very average quarterback playing for a very average team last night - not nearly talented enough to put that team on his back & lead them to victory - at least not while playing for a team with only 'average' assets.

And of course there are a lot of average teams out there.

I imagine his ego is big enough that he thinks he can be the GOAT for any team he plays for, not just a team that typically has above average everything.

But I'd also imagine most every team is looking for the next Watson/Mahomes/Jackson and not a 43 year old Tom Brady - GOAT or not.

Comment

Whew........the TEXANS will give you heart palpitations! I dont see them getting past the Chiefs but I am definitely hoping to be totally WRONG!
                            Brady wont be going anywhere, he wants to go out with a good season. His backup is the kid from Auburn and he ain't ready based on his last year on the collegiate level.
                            Now...........time for the Who Dat Nation.........GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Comment

Nfl Wild Card Weekend!

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              No, why would I cheer for the cowboys. We were going to be stuck with bob anyway because this org is content with just being ok. There were no huge adjustments made in the second half, bob came out on the first drive and did the same thing he did the first two quarters. I said, which is documented above on this thread, that he needed to let our qb open the game up and that’s all that happened. Deshaun became part of the game plan, it’s kinda a no brainer when you have a quarter back like deshaun but only bob could over look that for 2.5 quarters and get himself in a hole and almost loose to a wild card team. Not one rpo in the first half, how is it even possible that you don’t have that play on the top of you call sheet with deshaun?
                              Stop defending a guy that is clearly not a good head PROFESSIONAL coach. he would probably be an amazing high school coach. Run on first down, run on 2nd and 5, run on 3 and 1 and then go for it on 4th and 1 from the 30 when you could have kicked a field goal. He makes bone head decisions all the time.

Cool dude. You really know your stuff [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                                It would be very interesting to see what Brady is worth on the open market.

He looked like a very average quarterback playing for a very average team last night - not nearly talented enough to put that team on his back & lead them to victory - at least not while playing for a team with only 'average' assets.

And of course there are a lot of average teams out there.

I imagine his ego is big enough that he thinks he can be the GOAT for any team he plays for, not just a team that typically has above average everything.

But I'd also imagine most every team is looking for the next Watson/Mahomes/Jackson and not a 43 year old Tom Brady - GOAT or not.
                                I am not a Patriots fan by any means and picked the Titans, but I think the biggest problem with Brady is average talent around him now when he usally has a lot of offensive weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X