No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dems want it to go to the Senate so the Republican Senators that are in precarious positions have to vote on it prior to the election. They are hoping they can keep the House and flip the Senate to a Dem majority. This will effectively neuter Trump if he is re-elected. It will also be a firewall for any Supreme Court nominations Trump will get to make if re-elected. This is their hand and as bad as it is, it is the one they have to play at this point. I think they bust in Nov 2020 and Trump will forever leave his mark on American History as the guy who broke up the Swamp and restored order for the American People.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      And pleading the 5th screams wrong doing and guilt.

I’m sure glad the 5th is there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        If it goes to the Senate, they can call who they want to testify. Talk about some butt holes puckering! Any POLITICIAN called will plead the 5th. They cannot......tell the truth.
        Fixed it for you. They are all flipping dirty

Comment

The Dems are toast. Look at the jobs report, look at Trump's favor rating and everything associated. Hell, even a LGTB or whatever those people are called have said they are backing Trump in 2020!

Comment

What is sad is that Senator Linsey Grahm is already crawfishing about calling the whistleblower, Hunter Biden and others to tastify under oath should the proceedings be sent to the Senate. He is starting to look like a loud chihuahua more and more as are the rest of the senate & congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              What is sad is that Senator Linsey Grahm is already crawfishing about calling the whistleblower, Hunter Biden and others to tastify under oath should the proceedings be sent to the Senate. He is starting to look like a loud chihuahua more and more as are the rest of the senate & congress.
              that's because they all have crap on each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                I saw him on FOX this morning... He is a camera hog.. That guy is a worthless blow hard politician if one ever existsted, and plenty do... He is pitiful.. All bark and no bite..
                He needs to be replaced..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  I saw him on FOX this morning... He is a camera hog.. That guy is a worthless blow hard politician if one ever existsted, and plenty do... He is pitiful.. All bark and no bite..
                  He needs to be replaced..
                  Yes Sir, i saw him on Sundday Morning Futures. As you mention, he is full of BS and hot air. He has been barking like a rabid dog but now that it's getting time to walk the walk he has already folded like a cheap lawn chair. What a joke our representatives and senators have become.

Comment

These POS are trying to claim that Trump weakened Ukraine against Russia by holding the aide.

This is infuriating. Who was President when Russia invaded Ukraine? Who did nothing about it? Who refused to provide them with lethal aide?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      These POS are trying to claim that Trump weakened Ukraine against Russia by holding the aide.

This is infuriating. Who was President when Russia invaded Ukraine? Who did nothing about it? Who refused to provide them with lethal aide?
                      Im watching this circus.. It's unbelievable.. A total railroad job and they are getting away with it... This bunch of democrats are as crooked as they come.. This county is in deep *****!!! After watching these criminals in action It leaves no doubt that if a Democrat ever gets back in theOval Office this country is over as we know it... Anything the democrats touch becomes immoral and corrupt.. Not a honest bone in their bodies..

I can't believe this Castor fella is the best the Republicans could bring to the table.. What a goof ball...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Im watching this circus.. It's unbelievable.. A total railroad job and they are getting away with it... This bunch of democrats are as crooked as they come.. This county is in deep *****!!! After watching these criminals in action It leaves no doubt that if a Democrat ever gets back in theOval Office this country is over as we know it... Anything the democrats touch becomes immoral and corrupt.. Not a honest bone in their bodies..

I can't believe this Castor fella is the best the Republicans could bring to the table.. What a goof ball...
                        They're all in this together. Castor was chosen based on keeping the "tug-o-war" neutral and not moving one way or the other very far.

Comment

That's my favorite part of this whole thing. The Dems are up in arms about Trump not sending aid for 5 weeks and in 8 years the Obama admin only sent blankets.

Comment

I love this guy.

"Yes I donated a butt load of money to democrats and tweeted out anti-Trump statements but I am completely unbiased.

Comment

I love this guy.

"Yes I donated a butt load of money to democrats and tweeted out anti-Trump statements but I am completely unbiased.
                              Did you ever think you would wittness such a thing??

Based on the Democrats version of what happened you can now be found guilty for NOT what you have actually done but you can NOW be found guilty because someone was told by someone else that they think you actually meant to do something totally different than what actually happened but that was a good thing so they lie..
                              AND they are pulling this on a sitting president!!!!!!!

Good GOD,
                              Hide your children..

Comment

Did this POS really just say Zelensky's statements aren't reliable because he's could be under duress?

WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X