Another prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another prayer request

I asked for a prayer request a little less then a year ago . About my Dad getting lung cancer . Well last night he had a set back so we took him up to the hospital. They admitted him . But this morning it turned for the worse and he passed away to go be with my mom who passed away In February of 2018 and my grandma his mom who passed back in March . It’s been a rough couple of years for us needless to say . I’m hurting more for my Daughter then anyone . She lost her two most favorite people in the world . If I could get a few prayers from the great folks here on the green screen. It definitely would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss.....Prayers sent for your Family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and yours. My sincerest condolences.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying the lord gives you and yours peace and comfort during this rough time.

Comment

Lord receive this spirit into Your eternal peace and rest. What a blessing it is to be reunited with those who have gone on ahead. Lord we ask for comfort to those left behind. Though they grieve, give them peace in the knowledge that they too may have the same rest when it the right time, they are secure to join them. We ask for strength for our brother that the family may lean on him for support and guidance. Give him wisdom to make the decisions that will have to be made coming up. Give him clarity that will bring him and the family peace. Strengthen the Hope that is in all of them that know You Lord in the name of Jesus our Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Hoss, I'm so, so sorry for your loss sir! You hug that girl tight and keep her close.
          God Bless you and the family.

Comment

prayers sent for your family

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Praying for healing

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry Hoss, the inevitable happens day in and day out and nobody is immune. Take time to grieve and to remember.
                  We know that this time on earth is short but life beyond here is for eternity, it is very reassuring knowing that we have a Savior that promises heaven to those who call on his name. In the name of Jesus, Lord we thank you for accepting us into your kingdom!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family. I cannot imagine the loss you are feeling.

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Prayers of comfort sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for you losses bud. Hang in there. Prayers for your family. Keep the Faith in the LORD! None of them are in any pain anymore.

Comment

Done brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X