No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be happy to just get a doe.. it has been so long since i have been bow hunting.

Comment

Looks like you will have your chance this fall. Only 44 more days until you get back (if I remember the number from a previous post).

Like the others said, scout and have backup plans. Worst thing about hunting Hood is finding a sweet setup and then having the area closed.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
        Hey save me some spots. I'll be back in 40 days.....

Shameless plug .... All you gotta do is join the club and you've got a spot. The club has a "community" stand.

Comment

Meeting tomorrow???????

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
            Looks like you will have your chance this fall. Only 44 more days until you get back (if I remember the number from a previous post).

Like the others said, scout and have backup plans. Worst thing about hunting Hood is finding a sweet setup and then having the area closed.
            Yep, getting down there in days. Man I can't wait... Plan on spending some time with the family, then hit the woods hard as I can.

Comment

Also if anyone is interested, I have a RRA AR-15 I am trying to sell or trade.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                Meeting tomorrow???????
                yep

Comment

Well, I guess tomorrow is now today ... think I might make this one if I'm still awake. These things last way past my bed time. Us old farts need our rest ya know.

Comment

The new range is open but I have not heard if anyone is shooting before.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                      I hadn't heard anything either.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                        Are you referring to the range by the SC or the one by the 3D course?

Did they raise the target boxes on the range by the SC?

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                          Are you referring to the range by the SC or the one by the 3D course?

Did they raise the target boxes on the range by the SC?
                          nope the boxes will stay as they are and yes its the one by the sc

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                            nope the boxes will stay as they are and yes its the one by the sc
                            Just a guess, but I'm thinkin' they are trying to cut down on errant arrows flying into the next county.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                              Just a guess, but I'm thinkin' they are trying to cut down on errant arrows flying into the next county.
                              nope all that steel that was the bases got all mangled up when they pulled it out

Comment

I was out by Liberty Hill and what new range is out there.
                                Flip

Comment

Working...
                                X