"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
    Big boar! With the lake being 10 ft high. The hogs are out in the open! Prob saw 40 or so! I missed two pokes on a boar and a group of 50 pounders and my bud Solomon put in a 50 yd Texas heart shot on this 230 pound boar! His first at granger. Crossbow!
    Congrats on the nice boar

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by travisn321 View Post
      Does anyone have a meat processor they like and trust close to Granger? Can’t decide if I’m going to use a meat processor or get motivated and do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Which one of those methods guarantees you 100% you will get your own animal that you didnt leave sitting in the back of a truck ungutted for 5 hours before dropping off.

Comment

Big boar! With the lake being 10 ft high. The hogs are out in the open! Prob saw 40 or so! I missed two pokes on a boar and a group of 50 pounders and my bud Solomon put in a 50 yd Texas heart shot on this 230 pound boar! His first at granger. Crossbow!
        Congrats to you and Solomon!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Which one of those methods guarantees you 100% you will get your own animal that you didnt leave sitting in the back of a truck ungutted for 5 hours before dropping off.

Very true, I always ask but when push comes to shove I do it myself....

Comment

Heck yeah! What area was that? I jumped a big black boar when I was scouting out there in San Gabriel. Didn't have my bow so had to back down, vowed revenge on that porker.

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
              Heck yeah! What area was that? I jumped a big black boar when I was scouting out there in San Gabriel. Didn't have my bow so had to back down, vowed revenge on that porker.

Sore finger out in the open!

Comment

Hell yeah, way to go Solomon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like you guys over here better than the deer hunt thread. They are all too scared to talk.
                  Maybe I'll take up pig sticking to have something to talk about!

Comment

Get out there and hog hunt and blow all these non-local deer hunter's sets. Retarded amount of standby hunters. Time to make it a crappy place to deer hunt. Thanks Bones!

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                      Get out there and hog hunt and blow all these non-local deer hunter's sets. Retarded amount of standby hunters. Time to make it a crappy place to deer hunt. Thanks Bones!

Need some group drives push some pigs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post

got some newbys that ain't bright enough to shut their mouths either

Comment

I seen that. Poor rookies!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            got some newbys that ain't bright enough to shut their mouths either

And still others acting like this is a scene from West side story protecting turf. I'm a rookie and got into plenty of animals. Didn't stick anything this weekend, but I'll be back. Go in on private land if you aren't willing to share. We're all dropping coin on these draws and that keeps this going.
                            Perspective, maybe the rookies blow all the chances and these deer mature even further to see another season. Antlers grow year over year, but you knew that already.

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
                              And still others acting like this is a scene from West side story protecting turf. I'm a rookie and got into plenty of animals. Didn't stick anything this weekend, but I'll be back. Go in on private land if you aren't willing to share. We're all dropping coin on these draws and that keeps this going.
                              Perspective, maybe the rookies blow all the chances and these deer mature even further to see another season. Antlers grow year over year, but you knew that already.

I cant stand to see people just acting negative towards others in the hunting world, unbelievable. I was out there Saturday evening in a unit and have never seen so many deer herded together like they were ever in my life, it was not 10 or 15, it was literally 40+. If anything for those that cry over not getting drawn should take sometime to help and encourage those that did get drawn to take as many deer as possible, management is needed bad out there. Help out another hunter or just keep your negativity to yourself. it doesn't help anything and just shows how much of a sore loser someone can be. a lot of people don't get the idea that we are all on the same team.

Comment

I am one of the ones that didnt get drawn. But not being negative at all towards anyone. I wish the best of luck to y'all. Let your those arrows fly straight and true. Love seening pics posted on here of the ones that stick some. Good luck y'all

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X