Clear All

Very nice

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Really Kool Board, outstanding job Sir.

Comment

Those are very nice.
          But are you from up north (Yankee). Funny I got back from Indiana about 6 months ago. I was up there on a 1.5 year project. The first time some one asked me if I wanted to play cornhole you can imagine the look on my face. I just laughed and said you cant say that back home.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Those are going to look good

Comment

Very Nice & THANKS!

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

If you want to sell a set I would like to buy it and donate to my local VFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dcherriage View Post
                      So I made this cornhole board design tonight I will be installing tomorrow what do you guys think?

You're going to throw bean bags at a picture of a soldier kneeling before the cross. I'm sure you have good intentions but that strikes me as strange.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        If you want to sell a set I would like to buy it and donate to my local VFW
                        I have made several sets of boards for different people just PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          You're going to throw bean bags at a picture of a soldier kneeling before the cross. I'm sure you have good intentions but that strikes me as strange.
                          I think your looking at it in the wrong context.

Comment

I think he will be tossing the bags at the hole in the top of the board.

I like the design a lot. Looks like a great tribute!

Comment

I thought the same thing. I love the picture, but I have to admit it could be taken by some as a bit disrespectful. I know you don't intend for it to, but I don't want to offend the Vets so on 2nd thought I'm gonna pass. It looks great though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I thought the same thing. I love the picture, but I have to admit it could be taken by some as a bit disrespectful. I know you don't intend for it to, but I don't want to offend the Vets so on 2nd thought I'm gonna pass. It looks great though.
                                As a vet myself, i see no disrespect in this, since you have withdrawn from them, i will go ahead and take your spot. Good looking boards by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X