No announcement yet.

Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget prom and put her in a tree stand next to ya. Shoot a big buck then just slow dance while you follow the blood trail.

Comment

Home coming, sorry not prom, duh

Comment

Originally posted by Oneshotwonder View Post
        You guys are too funny! Take it from a woman, just be yourself and ask her...most of us do not need anything special, just be honest and ask. If you want some flare with it, spell it out in tea light candles in her driveway or yours and drive up on it
        Make sure you don't have any gas or oil leaks first!!!

Comment

Since she's into horses
          Attached Files

Comment

All jokes aside, don't be a tool and embarrass the both of you. Pull her aside, ask her if she will be your date and when she rejects you call her a bad name and shuffle away in shame

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              young grasshopper, you need the "Five-point plan"

First of all TSO, you never let on how much you like a girl.... "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots.... "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. ...."Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. ...... "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important, TSO ...... " When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-CriM6vx0
              Quick! Turn on HBO b/c it's on RIGHT NOW!

Comment

To get the appropriate suggestions this thread needs a valid pic

Comment

Words of wisdom from the cousins of redneck Cupid

Following

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
                    Yes! And she can cook
                    Dont screw it up!

Comment

Luckily I brought the same girl every year. She paid for everything. And just because it was my mom doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Comment

Don't just straight up and ask her, make it intriguing... Be the most interesting man alive.

For example if you meet a girl at the bar and she asks what you do for a living see the following scenario that I "may" have used successfully:

scenario 1
                        Girl - What do you do
                        Boy - write stock trading software
                        Girl - thinks to herself boring nerd

scenario 2
                        G - what do you do
                        B - do you know much about the stock market
                        G - not really
                        B - you know how the rich people make millions trading stocks online
                        G - yes/no/sort of (their answer doesn't matter)
                        B - well I write the software they use to make those millions
                        G - wow that sounds so exciting (you just mentioned millions of dollars and you have something to do with it)
                        B - How about we dance this song, I buy you and drink, and get to know each other a little better
                        G - I'm yours.... (paraphrasing of course)

To play the game you have to keep them interested and sound like the most interesting man around. It's not a 1x thing, it's something to keep up for a while. There is no 1 line that will work on a good self respecting sober girl, but keeping their attention and making it sound interesting will go a long way.

Since she's already your GF, use something similar for asking her to homecoming.
                        B - so I hear there is a really big game this Friday night
                        G - I guess so
                        B - Sounds like the stadium is going to be full and lots of people coming to town to watch it
                        G - really?
                        B - even the girls get dressed up and wear flowers or something on their clothes to show off to others (her response may help give you clues to what you need to buy)
                        G - go on...
                        B - how about you and I going to the homecoming together so I can show you off then maybe after, I can hold you tight and slow dance with you at the homecoming dance
                        G - fans herself and passes out with excitement

You can thank me later...

Comment

You: Hey, I wanna make out with your mom.
                          Her: WHAT DID YOU SAY?
                          You: I said I want to take you to prom.
                          Her: Awesome.

Comment

This is a great place for hunting advice. Also, some really interesting points of view on politics, trucks, college football, and ice chest. But I don't know if I'd be getting dating advice.

Comment

I'm not looking for dating advice but just a funny or smartass way to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
                                I'm not looking for dating advice but just a funny or smartass way to ask.
                                Just say, "(Insert girl name here, some pretty girl she doesn't like) asked me to Homecoming. But I told her I wanted to go with you."

Comment

Working...
                                X