Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

I'm a senior and have done the basic asking stuff the past few years. I'm sure some of y'all got some good stories on this. What y'all got. Thanks Matthew-

young grasshopper, you need the "Five-point plan"

First of all TSO, you never let on how much you like a girl.... "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots.... "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. ...."Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. ...... "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important, TSO ...... " When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-CriM6vx0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-CriM6vx0[/ame]

Comment

Sorry, no help here, homecoming always conflicted with bow season, so i never went. except my Sr year, I was homecoming king nominee, I was required to be there.

Comment

Tape a note to your best arrow shoot it thru her window.

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
          Tape a note to your best arrow shoot it thru her window.
          holy ***** dont do that

Comment

Whatever you do, don't ask a girl who expects a super expensive mum. If she wants anything other than a nice smallish one, move along.

Comment

dude, you better do it yourself. or get slap cross-eyed.

Comment

Depends on how long you have been with this girl. If it is more than a year id say just ask what kind of mum she wants and go from there. No need to ask. If it is less than a year just say "Hey, since I am dating you that means you have to be my homecoming date." That should do the trick!

Comment

start by asking her sister to go with you

Comment

Look up Jay Hickman's skit Boat Ride...that oughta do it

Comment

You need 28 freshmen.
                      1 good pair of shears
                      1 character per freshman head:
                      will you go to home coming with me?

Comment

if she is already your girlfriend isnt it a surefire thing that y'all would be going together? unless something has changed in the last 9 years.....

Comment

You- " Hey babe do you ever stop and think how lucky you are?"

Her- " What makes me lucky" (or something similar)

You- " To be able to go to homecoming with a guy like me!"

An if that doesn't work drop her an find one with a sense of humor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            young grasshopper, you need the "Five-point plan"

First of all TSO, you never let on how much you like a girl.... "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots.... "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. ...."Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. ...... "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important, TSO ...... " When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-CriM6vx0

The 5 point plan never fails

Comment

Just go up and ask her if she is buying ticket for homecoming. If she says no then you saved some money. If she says yes then you at least got out of paying for the tickets.
                              Good luck and hope she has some hot friends as a backup plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X