Recently finished Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
    The beest is up and drying and I mounted the bles today!! They should both be done next week.
    Awesome!!!! I’ll be up there the last weekend of Feb for a 3D shoot.

Bisch

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Really good work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When you take pics with your smart phone, if you will always use landscape (sideways) orientation with the button to snap the pic on the right side, orientation will always be correct. When you take pics with the phone in portrait, the fill will be rotated sometimes to "fit" it into a typical display screen (like a computer screen). If you take the pic so that it fits the computer screen (or TV) which are almost all 16:9 ratio, it will not rotate as it fits naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            When you take pics with your smart phone, if you will always use landscape (sideways) orientation with the button to snap the pic on the right side, orientation will always be correct. When you take pics with the phone in portrait, the fill will be rotated sometimes to "fit" it into a typical display screen (like a computer screen). If you take the pic so that it fits the computer screen (or TV) which are almost all 16:9 ratio, it will not rotate as it fits naturally.
            Awesome!!! I had wondered if the way I was using the I phone had something to. Do with it. When looking at the post with the Laptop they were sideways and the phone they were OK ......thanks!

Comment

Outstanding work, uncle Don!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nothing finer than a bunch of spiral horns- nice work.

Comment

here you go
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great mounts!

Comment

that is a monster Nyala

Comment

Working...
                        X