Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50th Birthday Live Hunt

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
    Have you shot any thing yet or are you hunting a specific buck?

Haven’t slung an arrow. Should have already taken a doe. Now it’s buck only for the final sit.
    Been a great trip regardless. I’ll be back soon. This ain’t over. There are so many studs, no way I could pick one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Haven’t slung an arrow. Should have already taken a doe. Now it’s buck only for the final sit.
      Been a great trip regardless. I’ll be back soon. This ain’t over. There are so many studs, no way I could pick one

Well good luck tomorrow I hope you get him

Comment

Good luck in the morning-we need to go ahead and book next year, just maybe when it’s a hair cooler

Comment

I may join ya!

Comment

I’d like to have a 2nd annual hunt or 51st birthday hunt

Comment

In #3 for the last sit of this hunt. Wind is howling. Maybe I’ll get lucky.
              Been a blast.

Comment

In #3 for the last sit of this hunt. Wind is howling. Maybe I’ll get lucky.
                Been a blast.

Good luck brother

Comment

Good luck Richie

Comment

Happy Birthday and good luck this morning!!

Comment

Good luck to you this morning.

Comment

Good luck! It looks like y'all had a heck of a good time.

Comment

Great thread. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            Good luck in the morning-we need to go ahead and book next year, just maybe when it’s a hair cooler
                            Maybe just a slight MAYBE I will hear about this ahead of time or else no ELk hunt for you

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Man I’m missing out!!!! Can’t wait to see LDPs!
                              You missed a great hunt. You were gracious enough to let JonB have the fun! I'm sure he thanks you.

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                              Hunted #4 stand this AM, had 3-4 doe, a fawn, 4 pointer & two 8’s come in...i almost let carbon go on one of them but know there’s some bigger boys here that need some attention
                              I bet you're glad you waited!

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              Did a grid search and still no luck—watching buzzards to see if they can help us locate my buck
                              I'll feel bad about this for a LONG time. After getting all the information I guessed this buck was 62 yards inside the woods. We knew close to where it exited the field and entered the woods. After the dog circled that entire area twice (plus other areas) it didn't even dawn on me to search right there....Right where I said the buck should be. And it ended up being 65 yards inside the woodline.. At least we found it.. But my apologies go to Spencer for not finding the buck before the meat was wasted.

Hoping this one comes out. If nothing else, just to see what the hell is up with that rack.

I'll keep hand corning that area.. The new super secret area so no one bother asking me where it's at. Hopefully you'll get him or a much bigger one in a few weeks.

It was great hunting with all 5 of you guys!

And it was great TBH representation with 100% recovery rate.

Comment

Can't wait to come back! I would HIGHLY recommend Tim and the 587 Ranch. I had a heck of a time and got to see some great deer. I wish I could have turned that velvet buck and got him to come in. That would be a fantastic trophy. It was amazing sharing a camp with some TBH veterans and I can't wait to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X